Reviews for Our Lives As Happenstance
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 9 . 10/29/2012
Very intersting story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
Thank you for the well written adventure that you took us on!
I especially enjoyed the scene here at the end where the team members are offering up name suggestions.
Nicely doneThank you for sharing it.
bobcox26 chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
I Like the story it is a nice take on the possibility of one outcome that may have happen thanks
gotthammer chapter 9 . 3/28/2010
That was a great read! Awesome epilogue, too! :D

While serious at times, I loved the humor in it, too.

More please. :D
Eternal Density chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
excellent choice!

some really great moments here, both humorous and nice character notes. very good. I particularly liked the Adria bit.
spacegypsy1 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
oh my ... that fight was so well done. Great ending ... nice choices. Loved it. b
ilna chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Brilliant epilogue! So well done - thank you thank you thank you for that. I had a very long week and that was the perfect thing to unwind to.

Again, great job and glad you're back!
Taeriel chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Good story!
Barbie2 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Great story
HAZMOT chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
I kinda expected that Daniel would stay behind, rather than pining away for his Vala. He would rather have a life with this reality Vala, than make the mistake of going back to his reality and never having the relationship he really wanted with Vala. Now he has a chance to have a family, make a difference and be happy. All though he made his mistake of thinking everything he said, Vala would take litterly. Big mistake, big mistake. I'm sure that this Vala has a bit of an edge and boy did she show it thru her throws of food missile's at Daniel. But in the end he has what he always wanted; Vala, a baby on the way, Sam, Cam and Teal'c as companions and a new chosen home. :D
acer-sigma chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Great ending, and funny to boot! Daniel certainly was an idiot, and Cam was right to abandon him to the tender mercies of his pregnant wife. Which I admit was a surprise, given the short amount of time that they knew each other in this timeline. The arguments of why they got together, were nicely put together, and Daniel's reassurance were nicely heartfelt and sweet.

Love how SG-1 has managed to find a role for themselves in that timeline. Not surprising (don't know why they were surprised with Vala's contribution, she always had something up her sleaves) it involves making trouble for the Goa'uld. ;)
Oldlibrn chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
A fantastic ending. I wasn't sure if I wanted them to go back or stay, but your choice convinced me they should have stayed. Loved how you started the chapter with such a good twist!
1477166 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
That Daniel/Vala comfort scene was so sweet! Poor pregnant Vala! And the food fight made me laugh. xD

PS. I really don't mind if you don't reply to this. xD Don't strain yourself.
Eternal Density chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
ooh, interesting!

nice to see the team back as a team :D Nice job of Teal'c especially.

I wonder what they decided on...
HAZMOT chapter 8 . 11/24/2009
It seems a new team is forming from Vala and Teal'c. Vala is moving along nicely, coming out of the shadow of Quetesh. As much as Teal'c was a surprise visitor, it seems to help the healing process of Vala coming to the reality that the big Jaffa is no threat. Daniel seeing that Vala sounds like his Vala in his reality must be comforting, but I think Daniel wants to have a new beginning with this Vala. Even coming to the conclusion that if his life has to change this drastically, then it might as well be with his friends and this Vala. :D