Reviews for An Anatomically Correct Love
Guest chapter 8 . 3/4/2015
I know this was written a while back...but, it is satisfying, I look forward to seeing what you write,the more you write the better it gets. Also obviously, your own experiences will certainly add to the descriptiveness of your own product . If this is truly your " beginnings" of writing. Then, my friend, you have a lot to offer
Thank you for your time, effort & care you've put into this addition to twilight. I'll be sure to give you honesty, as you
Guest chapter 7 . 3/4/2015
Ohhhh...Kay.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/4/2015
Let me say the name for her mmkay?...Edwaaard... Grrrr...
Guest chapter 5 . 3/4/2015
Thank ...you...!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/4/2015
Love...this...I oftened wondered, did ppl forget that regardless of his " immortal age" he was just as new as she was to the whole " seeing & feeling things for the 1st time!" So glad u wrote it that way...
real twi love me chapter 3 . 3/4/2015
I'm Going to follow your writing. ( I read everything.)..I don't care what is perfect...I just care if it gives feeling! I'm Feelin Ya! - well, him, her, U know...lol
Real twi love chapter 2 . 3/4/2015
EXactley! I'm Jubilant, if the rest of real twilight lovers were honest...this...is what you wish was happening!
Real twi love chapter 1 . 3/4/2015
I'm LOVIN this! I love twilight. Obviously, many ppl do. I'll ne understand the " bad-twilight-stigma" ...Finally, I found what I've searched for. Not some-other-character, gay characters, or completely changed Bella & Edward. Just them. Only, deeper. I hope I read more like it...I shall continue..
aimee chapter 6 . 7/22/2011
It's okay... not the best, but okay. Btw

1) Twilight's a FANTASY so even if you think other fanfics are TOO lemony it flows more because of it.

2) *Edward CAN have an erection!* Stephenie Meyer says that Venom is ALL the liquid in Vampire's body. That's why their body's are so cold; Venom is the blood. It's why Edward won't french kiss Bella; Venom is their siliva (why they have extra strong teeth and not sharper canines - their saliva is venomous!) Also that's why they can't cry; Venom is the liquid that keeps their eyes most and why they don't have to blink. Venom is the reason Bella's contacts in BD book 3 kept dissolving!

*Edward can have an erection cos of the venom acting as blood and even his semen is venom - reason why he can have children; though women vampires can't have babies cos their bodies can't bare and change for the growth of the baby. Men vampires don't need to change in their bodies to gain an erection. Just thought you should know!
krazykat20 chapter 8 . 8/24/2010
I absolutely love it! all the words seemed to ring true with all that we know about bella and edwards relationship! hahaha not good that i decided to read it on the bus to work though lol, i had to hold my giggles in all the way to work and then i giggled and clapped like a kid with a new toy lol not because of the sex, but all the emotions, but it was well written because the images were there behind your eyelids! well done lol
entre la sombra y el alma chapter 8 . 7/4/2010
I still find it interesting that even if Edward doesn't have blood because it has been replaced by venom, he can get an erection in SM's books and can ejaculate. His fluids may all be venom, but he still doesn't have a functioning heart. It is the heart that would circulate the blood (or venom in this case), which allows for an erection and ejaculation. Since Edward doesn't have a beating heart, he can't get erect and ejaculate, and yet he manages to get Bella pregnant all the same. Hmm...

Oh well, it is fantasy after all. We can't expect Twilight to really be realistic. I wouldn't sweat trying to make it realistic, though you do fine on both the erection and ejaculation points, or trying to fend off comments on how his ejaculation is venom, not blood, so he can too have a hard-on. Sheesh!
ladylockern chapter 8 . 3/28/2010
wow amazing story
hj chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
He could still have an erection without blood - venom runs through his veins.
hopefuladdict chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
I am so sorry...that was just...not good. Not so much a lemon as incredible uncomfortable situation.
littleSinsandSadlines chapter 8 . 11/22/2008
aww i wasreading perfect strangers and have yet to leave you a review so i decided to come and check out the other stuff you've written! im definately not dissapointed! i loved this story!