Reviews for Compression
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
But then wouldn't her life be an infinite loop?
GettingBetter chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oooh, that's wicked! Love this fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Love it!
Bonnie5572 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oooh, you're good!
SamiWami chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Oh, snap!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
*LOL*

Genius. Maybe she'll come back in series five. Really, she does all that to stay alive then you thought she'd just give up...?

:P
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
ooh wow that was genious :D truly inspired :P and probably what did happen too!
merelylies chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
This is really cool. I don't think it should be the end! Maybe you could have Cassandra find the Doctor and Rose again, and jump into Rose's body to change the rest of the series. (Hopefully the Doctor wouldnt notice this time.) Of corsce, it's just an idea. Well done.
Mainiac97 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Cassandra, for some reason, was my favorite villain. Maybe that is what she did do. But that means she's been repeating. Think of it as this. She puts her soul into her young self. She grows up, and turns to that evil trampoline. she knows what's going to happen. It happens again. it repeats itself again and again and again.

Until next time, toodles!
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Good story.
moonbuggers chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
THE END? Thats not the end! Aw...never thought that was possible but this storys actully quite inspiring. Dont worry I wont steal youre idea, I couldnt write half as well as you anyway!
Dead Composer chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
How did you know I wanted the episode to end that way? The show needs more Cassandra, but as a real woman, not as an evil scheming trampoline.
BadWolfIsMe chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
lol!

i have now read every single one of your stories, and i must say - they're all rather fantastic really!

it's just rediculus how brilliant your stories are!

keep writing! much too good to stop!

and thank you very much!
AmaranthineSomnium chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I am so utterly, completely confused. Are you going to continue this or am I going to be curious until the end of time?
JantoFan chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Hah! I wondered myself whether she'd done that back when i first saw the episode!

Nice little fic.