Reviews for The Rarest Thing
Manatocfox chapter 17 . 11/17/2012
Not a bad ending to a good story. I liked it and your canon deviance was not bad. I think it tied nicely with the focus squarely on the main couple. Good job.
Manatocfox chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
This is a fun one. I don't know that Sam would have told Leah the truth with the need for secrecy, but hey, it's your story! Good job. I like it.
sophieAlovesTwilight chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
I love this story btw well done!
bundleb chapter 17 . 2/17/2011
LOVE IT
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 17 . 12/19/2010
love you :)
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
u... billy is in a wheel chair, how did he wade into the water and push the canoe?
haru.fan chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
So this story has been my addiction the past two days. I really loved it and how you deepened into Emily's character. It was really great to see what happened between Sam, Emily and Leah. Not everyone could be happy but it was very nice to see Leah have feelings and not be stone cold. You did wonderfully with the story. Amazing job.

Haru.
kAsS3695 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Love your story
Ayamai chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
This has been the Sam/Emily story I've been looking for. I enjoyed it overall, but one thing you should work on is staying with one person through out a scene.

Most of the time you stayed with either Sam or Emily, but those few times you swapped perspective mid-scene were confusing. The make out scene where Emily is coming on to Sam because she's insecure is one example.

I don't mind perspective changes between chapters or scenes, but you really should avoid changing perspective in the middle of the scene.

I don't know if you ever plan on coming back to this, but if you fixed that, then I think this would be the best Sam/Emily fanfic I've read.
lionluver1918 chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
oh my gosh! yeah amazing story and all, but maria? really? what happened to renesmee? or was that just changed somewhere in the storyline, and i missed it?
A reviewer chapter 17 . 6/27/2009
I really liked your story, just as a whole. I had always wondered how the whole Emily-Sam story worked itself out, and I think this was a really good version. You didn't try to sweeten anything up-at times it was hard for them, and that was great. Also, at the end, I really liked the whole Jacob and his imprint part, and I think it would be so cool if you could do a short story or something on them, because they seem like such a good match! Just an idea...if you don't I won't like this story any less. Thanks for writing, and keep it up!
Dear Casssiee chapter 17 . 6/13/2009

Don't end it here please no!

i hate epilogues though so I'm not to keen

on reading fics that like, skipped five years

where everyone is married and has kids, but

i loved all of the pack...

and the Sam and Emily moments...

I'm really going to miss this

*sniffle*
Dear Casssiee chapter 16 . 6/13/2009
ohmagee this was so perfect

i feel really sorry for jacob.

bella does string him along

that's part of the reason i hated breking dawn so much

he deserves better

but this was amazing
Dear Casssiee chapter 15 . 6/13/2009
this was an intense chapter i liked it

a whole lot.

but the story is coming to an end and

idk what im going to do now
Dear Casssiee chapter 14 . 6/13/2009