Reviews for A Future To Have And To Hold
thibbs65 chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
AWESOE SO FAR
thibbs65 chapter 23 . 9/17/2014
awesome story amazing talented author/writer
Harry Snape-Potter chapter 19 . 3/29/2011
all i gotta say is that if Nat was daughter I would have put the fear of fucking God into her. no kid or anyone for that matter, would disrespect me or mine.
RitaOTH-HomeandAwayFan chapter 23 . 7/19/2009
I've spent the last through days reading this and the other story and i just wanted to say I loved them both they we very well writen i never knew what was gonna happen next. I'm so happy Dan died in the end and Nathan and Haley can now relax and raise their children without fear of having Dan hurt them again.
AllTimeLow23 chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
Thank you Thank you Thank you! haha Both your stories were absolutely beyond perfect. You have got to be the best writer on here!

Your ending was so awesome! Thank god Haley, Nathan and the baby are okay. And Dan is finally dead! Gotta love Deb! ) Jamie and Tiffany were pretty cute too. I love how Jamie has grown from the beginning of the story. He went from not even being born to getting engaged! Love it! Great Job!

Oh, and I agree! The first two episodes were amazing! Finally Mark Shwann is giving us a little more Naley. But it was so sad how Q was shot! :( I loved him! Next week is going to be such a sad episode!

I can't wait for your next story btw! Yeah, those episodes really need a rewrite! I hated episode 13 when Nathan said that maybe he did kind of like Carrie flirting with him! I hate Carrie! I'm so excited to get a good rewrite of those episodes. I know you are going to make them amazing! Can't wait!

Great Job! :)

Btw, who is James Lafferty dating? I never believed the Sophia Bush rumors, but I still don't know who it is!
xoElle23 chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
Amazing. Superb. Absolutely loved it. GO DEB!
saderia chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
Great ending. Well Sophia said she single so that mean she is not dating James. And if they are who cares they are grown all i know about is Nathan and Haley i don't care about who they are in real life because i don't know them. Anyway i can;t wait for your new story.

Saderia
Cerysm chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
That was a perfect ending! you're amazing, and i will definitely be reading the next fic!
Jess2303 chapter 23 . 9/10/2008
awe im so sad to see it end.. it has been a great story and im looking forward to reading the next fic.. ud soon :)
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 22 . 9/9/2008
Please hurry back. Who was SHOT? Dear lord! I can hardly stand to wait!
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 21 . 9/9/2008
OMG I hope they get Dan this time. He's useless!
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 20 . 9/9/2008
Poor Skills I know he didn't mean too. Haley's just been through the ringer with those nightmares and not being able to sleep.
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 19 . 9/9/2008
I love the banter between Skills and Haley. He has a crush. It should have been that way on the show too.
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 18 . 9/9/2008
WOW Dan was going to burn her alive. He'll surely get the gas chamber by Nathan now. That's just sick!
sweetdarkwarrior chapter 17 . 9/9/2008
It's a miracle that she hasn't had nightmares before now. Dan is a loon.