Reviews for Just Another Night
Yira chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I have yet to find a more in character Edward. You put Bella in those filters as that Edward in stephs midnight sun. Kudos to you for such excellent work.
Sincerely enthralled,
Yira
Please do a new moon and eclipse fix also..
O2Shea chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I have read a lot of this type of story... but yours is exceptional. It is thorough and poetic and even funny. I look forward to reading more of your stories.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Wow, this was very, very intense. I loved it :) You're an amazing writer and you capture Edward's complicated and complex mind perfectly! I look forward to reading more!
dustybritches01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
I was searching for another story and came across this. You captured Edward so well. I loved it. Thank you.
k1942 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I think you did a great job of portraying Edward's inner dialog, and I enjoyed it very much!
Agonidzo777 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Awesome look into Edwards mind. The love he has for his Bella is what every woman secretly dreams of and wants from her Edward.
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Like the story, but it's almost too much into his head. Makes me think of that adage "show, don't tell." But it *is* nice to see his POV
Secretive Gal chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
the way u enter edward's mind n capture its essence is really really... (for lack of better word) gud... i love it :)
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I like the way you weave in back story. Nice look into Edward's head here with different pov of things already happened.
Erica.K.Bailey chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This was truly beautiful - well written and Edward's character well captured!

I'm glad I found it.
Sarahippy chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
So unbelievable. I have never read anything more beautiful in my life. Amazing.
Super EunAe chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
such a cute story! absolutely loved it!
LeeseeQ chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Beautiful, absolutely, perfectly beautiful. You captured the Edward of my imagination perfectly. His tender feelings for Bella sometimes make my heart actually, physically ache. Why oh why can't Edward be real:) I like the additional details of some of the familiar scenes, it keeps it fresh and interesting. But most of all thanks for making Edward real again while I read this piece:)
PoppyMay chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Amazing, I absolutely loved this. I love EPOV as he is so interesting and deep, love it : )

You did really well, I think you have got him spot on.

Awesome as, thanks for writing : )

- Nigh