Reviews for Farewells
Kalinysta chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Very very nice tribute. I love the way you merged the two series together.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
This was beautifully done - a very nice tribute. I thought the part about Sam's farewell was poignant and beautifully written - I can totally see it. I've not watched very much of MacGyver though, what's the ice cream in reference to?
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Nicely done and a great tribute
MadaMag chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Jack and Mac and no "O! Are you brothers?"? Nice.
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Lovely. It's so fun to see MacGuyver meet SG-1. I would have enjoyed seeing him and Jack realize they look exactly alike, but that might have been out of place in a funeral story.

I haven't watched much MacGuyver, so I must ask: what's up with the ice cream?
cflat chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
Nice farewell. It would be nice if you wrote a story where Mac first met Hammond, like you mentioned in here.

Also, the 'c' in Teal'c should not be capitalized.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Loved the interaction with Jack and Mac. Great story.
FORD B chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
A very good story!
Curuchamion chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Oh, man. Wow. Ice cream...

Mac really is a part of the SG-1 family. Thanks for bringing him in.
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Great story, thank you for writing it.

Loved the Ice Cream reference! (yeah, I got it right away...The Madonna ep)

RIP Mr. Davis.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
I enjoyed that! I always wondered what the interaction between Jack and MacGyver would be, I really liked the way you did it! Great story! Don S. Davis will be missed too, though I speak only as a fan who will miss his work. I think it's fitting that there's a story about his passing from MacGyver's point of view as Macgyver is where Mr. Davis started his acting career. Very moving story!
Su Freund chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
A marvellous tribute to the character and man. Thanks for writing and sharing! God speed, Don.
Lothithil chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
*sniff!* Oh, this is such a lovely piece! (you) I'm so glad you wrote it! and that I found it!

Aside from being a very sweet, angsty piece of work, this is probably- no definitely- one of the most excellent crossovers I've ever read.

You even have cake AND ice cream! Perfect.

Don Davis, you are missed!
MacBedh chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was beautiful, just beautiful! Thank you for writing this! The images, the action, the lines all worked. This is terrific.