Reviews for Amare
Guest chapter 5 . 9/29/2013
'Miriam could've strangled her...' Perfect! And I love Gaius and Miriam moment.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I'm surprised I haven't reviewed before, considering this is my third time reading this... I love this! And the way you portrayed Miriam and Gaius was just great!
master derpy-fem-Jay chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
loudgirlx chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
loved it :)
written-up-in-marker chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Lovely story :) Really sweet and well-written!

Good job!
Eponine Thenardier chapter 6 . 11/1/2010
I've been waiting for an update on this story for ages...and when it did come, I missed it! Ah, well, good things are worth waiting for. I love this story, and always thought the Miriam/Gaius love story should have been extended in the books...please write more! Even just unrelated one-shots...the wedding day, the betrothal dinner, the day Miriam tells Gaius she's pregnant, Miriam's death...the list just goes on! I'd love to read whatever else you write in the RM fandom...
albaKonst chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
Woah! I love this so much! I just read all the Roman Mysteries stories and yours was the last and the best. I especailly love the line "But they were wrong. Gaius had given her his heart." I just read Sirens of Surrentum for the fun of it (that one's my favourite), and this makes me want to read all the early ones again too!
Hawka chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Loved it! What a perfect idea for a story! You've written it fantastically! Thank you!
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 5 . 11/24/2009
Oh my goodness! What a premise for a story, and how well written, too! I'm thoroughly enjoying this - so do update soon!
Tanyataylor321 chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
update please!
specialperson chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
this is FUNNY! i don't think the characters' personalities are perfect- Uncle Gaius would just give Miriam the tunic, Miriam wouldn't flirt w/ Aristo, and I just can't imagine Frustilla referring to herself in the 3rd person. Still, it was funnier that way. ;-) I love this!
aristoluvrr chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
This is really sweet and well-written, but it's kind of mushy, but this can totally be overlooked! I love anything to do with the Roman Mysteries including Fan Fiction! :)
The Duchessina chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
Oh! Great chapter! I love Mririam and Gauis. Please update soon!
bairin breac chapter 4 . 9/12/2008
Write more!

It's great!

There's only, like, three Roman Mysteries fanfiction!
The Duchessina chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Great chapter! I love this. Update soon!