Reviews for Rooming With the Malfoys
Riki Mink chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Terrible story. You made it to be a crack fic. At least have the decency to put that on your summary.
snowwygirl4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Great chapter. I can't wait to continue reading on in the story! :)
Kellsabelle chapter 13 . 12/10/2010
I do believe this is the randomest thing I have ever read, thankyou for writing!
moiranime chapter 8 . 7/21/2010
I nearly LOL'd to death at Draco reaction when he splinched himself!

*laughing until one of my lungs burst*

Ow... At least I still have my other lung... x_e;
GiveMeAPen chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
This was seriously the funniest Harry/Draco story I have ever read. I enjoyed myself immensely. Thanks soooooo much for writing! _*
TaiyoukaiKelly chapter 13 . 7/3/2010
ha, i already read it and thought it was funny. I was about to stop when i found out it wasn't a yaoi story, but it was too funny to stop reading
TaiyoukaiKelly chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
O.O funk master def?
Ame-chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Holy. Freaking. Crap.

I never even knew you've written a Harry Potter story! (is not good at paying attention to details) THIS IS HILARIOUS! 8D

Funk Master Def?

Seriously?

And totally off-topic-but-still-kinda-on-the-topic, I started reading Harry Potter when I was six, finished the last book the day after it came out, have actually timed myself reading book #4 (forty five minutes, last time I checked ;D), know possibly more than anyone in my entire family or any of my friends' families, and have seen all of the movies. Plus my dad bought me some of the other books that go with the series and whatnot, like the Tales of Beedle the Bard or whatever. - I also used to have a crush on Harry Potter when I was ten, but that passed. I also was convinced that-as strange and childish as it may seem-Sirius Black lived in my attic when I was eight. Yes, I was a weird child. :3

So yeah, I'm gonna go read the rest now! PM me sometime! :D

- Amethystte
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
Haha, brilliant!

I love the random bit of 'Stacy's Mom' XD I started humming it for the rest of the story XD

:O Is this the end? But, no, it can't end! We don't know what happens to Lucius: will he eventually get off the toilet or be stuck there for the rest of his life?

Mint story, hope to read more Drarry comedies from you :D

From Me x
nairiefairie chapter 13 . 12/28/2008
this is one of the stupidest funniest things i have ever read. bravo! lol loved it!
nairiefairie chapter 4 . 12/27/2008
man i no clue what that word is even, you make me feel sadly dumb maybe i should invest in a dictionary? good chapter!
Gandalf the Grey-Edelweiss chapter 13 . 12/26/2008
lol i love this!
Abbigail Cross chapter 12 . 12/17/2008
OMG! This was so funny!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

ReganBaxter
SwarmOfFanGirls chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
Haha, love the ending of Lucius yelling "Can anyone bring me some toilet tissue? And a plunger?" XD

From Me x
Zombies8Me chapter 11 . 12/5/2008
Yeah, uh capter 11 had nothing to do with anything...and i was really confused about the whole 'montage' thing. (Why would Mrs. Malfoy cook food when they're like millionaires?)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »