Reviews for Blind Faith
TorpeGraveYard1031 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is absolutely one of my favorite pieces by you! You write for Naraku quite well.
Happinesssmile20 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
To the very end I was like "nope! Nope! Someone's gonna save him! Naraku will change for the better! Something is going to happen! Plot twist! Please! No, no, there are no more words! SOUTA! Nooooo!"
Excellently written and emotionally string. Good job!
Montara chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Blind Faith indeed :(
cakeiton chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
this is beautifully tragic. I love the twist and how different this is.
Seinakyou chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
I totally expected it to be Miroku, so it was like face-heel-turn as soon as Naraku came out.

Damn, this is a creepy story. I love it!
InTheShadowOfTheStorm chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
ishkabibble
LilyGirl1o1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Yup, I told you so! XD

*screams* I KNEW IT! I REALLY REALLY KNEW IT! I KNEW it was Naraku! :-D Although that twist you guys put in there at the end was beautiful! I honestly did NOT expect that! Kagome and 'yasha fighting for THAT LONG...that must have sucked!

So Souta's stuck in the Jewel now, huh...? That was quite an...UNEXPECTED twist...
Blueberry Babe chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
thanks, Not to bad.
nautigaas chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
I can't get enough...Naraku AND Byakuya, well...

It's like you knew where to hit me. And as always, you have such a wonderful talent to make your pieces the most amazing works ever. Unfortunately, I find that most people don't bother with the bad guys. I'm paving the way(a slow and error-filled road) for future writers...though I hope there are others who write the main villain of InuYasha.

If anyone knows of them, please let me know.
Ele Goddess of Elements chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
ugh! i KNEW it! as soon as he said the curse was his, i knew it was naraku . poor souta. he never got to see kagome again. amazing one shot, i was on the edge of my seat. i just wish souta got to see kagome again :(
Skyrere chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
(insert loud frustrated, angry, impressed noise)

Wow. Unfortunately, has a tendency to truncate any word that has extra letters in it that the program does not understand, so I can't just do my norma h... hm m m.. I guess I can... XD

Anyway.

That was very well written, and yes, frustrating and angering and you impress the hell out of me every time. Sigh...

You ARE going to write more on this right?

You ARE going to take us through Souta's return... right?
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Oh, my God... Sota!

I was wondering if the fellow from the well house was a relative of Miroku, like a son, or the grand father, or something, he somehow transported there, but evidently not. I think Naraku crossed my mind once, though. This one was thoroughly dark. Sheesh... Well written, though.
Murasaki Hikari chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
Wow... I must say that I TRULY enjoyed this one-shot! At the beginning, I had my suspicions about it being Naraku that was sealed, but the way that the truth came about was genius on your part. I'm slightly confused on how you made it out that the jewel works, however, I don't see how re-reading it wouldn't cure that curiosity. Also, the last twist at the end was superb! I especially loved how you ended the entire story with a question. It leaves it open enough to make the inevitable obvious but allow the readers mined to ponder over all the possibilities!

I must say that I absolutely LOVE your work. The ideas that you come up with amaze and inspire me. I hope you continue to write fan fiction! And if you ever stop, I'll pray that you do in order to write your own book! I'd definitely be one of the first in line to buy a copy! :D
Seral chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
-stunned speechless-

Great piece of work. :D

I had this sinking feeling that it wasn't Miroku somewhere at the fifth section. And everything connected at 'The curse...was mine.'. The ensuing plot was awesome. Those twists were confusing, and just brilliant once I sorted them out. (: That last line had to be the best! :3
Angelicatt chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
After a bit, I realized it was Naraku but the whole wish thing was mind-boggling - poor Souta only wanted to be reunited with his sister and now he is trapped inside of the jewel