Reviews for Kyuubi's Heir
bella.beau.14 chapter 11 . 3/20
update soon please
Shadowfire01 chapter 11 . 1/12
Amazing! One of my favorite scenes by far though is when the Naruto and the others ran away from Karin and what was left of poor Haku's cooking. I actually cracked up laughing and repeated the last two paragraphs to my boyfriend so that he would know what I was laughing about. Keep up the amazing work!
firedrack05 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Very interesting. AND I LOVE THE WAY YOU WRITE! Its awesome :)
Velmet chapter 11 . 5/11/2014
o my gosh i love this. i love the sense of serious then random bouts of jokes, jiggilypuff was my favorite. please continue this, and if you don't mind can you contribute a "chapter" to all the Bijuu and the teens descriptions, they are so hard to keep strait.
wolf master97 chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
wait, I'm confused. It it that Karin had a kit with Minato then it die by Orochimaru but not really and Naruto is the kit of Kyuubi and Minato, but he doesn't know it or something? Or am I way way off?
Gaara's Demon Sister Shi chapter 11 . 11/10/2013
noooooooooooooooo please right more of this story!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/5/2013
you are alsome i cant get a nuf of this story and cant want intill the next one comes out
Guest chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
Please write more
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 11 . 7/30/2013
This is very interesting; please update soon
KingLoitl chapter 11 . 7/21/2013
update please! im loving this story! Also could you do an update With Each person like
Gaara And Skikaku no Tanuki (name of Shikaku)
and so on? Like the name of the jinchuuriki, their Bijuu, And their bijuus name?
Kilroy7087 chapter 11 . 7/1/2013
Awesome story hope the next chapter comes out soon
Akira Akahoshi chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
oh! my! gawd! updaaaaaaate! i reeeeeaaaaallllyyyy wanna know whats gonna happen and i fell sorry for the 8 tailed -ookami ( yea...i foegot her name... -_-") still sealed and HAVE to serve orochimaru!
Demoness6661 chapter 11 . 5/20/2013
please update soon *puppy dog eyes*
Soulhavok chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
I love your story it is possibly th best I have ever read on this site
Soulhavok chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
LOL sasuke and Sakura got a lecture boom in their faces I hate arrogant pricks and I have to say that is an amazing tent wish I could have one but*sigh* it is for naught since it ain't real well the amazing tent that is and a lot of other things