Reviews for I've Been Looking For You
ElleG20 chapter 16 . 2/11/2009
Oh man Eddie Eddie Eddie. Come on she just said his name why would you get all fired up she'll probably sya your name in a couple of seconds but by that time you would have probably left the room. These cliffies are going to kill me. Can't wait to read some more.
lmr14 chapter 14 . 2/10/2009
wow - I really love this story so far and this chapter in particular. I nearly cried, not becuase Charlie died, but becuase Edward was so wonderful and thoughtful. Very well written. I almost don't want to read the last 2 because then I'll be waiting for updates! :)
Red-Emerald chapter 16 . 2/10/2009
Golly gosh! What a horrific place to end the chapter at! I suppose you get some sort of sadistic sense of cruel satisfaction because you just KNOW that your readers will be emotionally convulsing just as badly as Edward was! Gahh! It was a fantastic chapter and I have to say, my eyes have gotten a bit damp. And we have here a devious Jacob, coming over to chat just as Edward left. I sure can't wait to find out what happens next!
anothertwilighter chapter 16 . 2/7/2009
Oh no I feel sorry for Edward.
vespaa chapter 16 . 2/4/2009
AGH! what a way to leave me hanging... let the drama ensue eh!
wishimight chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
Well, crap. That's not good. Can you refresh my memory since it's been so long... what happened with Jacob so far in this story? Thanks! :)
laibballfan chapter 16 . 2/3/2009
i've missed this story, glad you were able to update. can't wait for more. and i'm interested how much of a role Jacob will play. update soon.
EJ Santry chapter 16 . 2/2/2009
Guh! Jacob's name in her sleep. I have quite pegged down this Edward, but I hope he doesn't go running for the hills.

I am so glad I found your story. I love this scenerio and these versions of the characters. I am sorry Charlie died, but I understand it was a necessary evil to progress the plot. I can't wait to read more!
dlhk chapter 16 . 2/1/2009
OH NO! poor Edward. He's so great and there for Bella and handling everything and he loves her and then ... BAM. I know it isn't Bella's fault... she's asleep for goodness sake, but still. GAH. It is heartbreaking. poor Edward. I'm anxious to see what happens next. Surely he won't leave her... she needs him. -mommyofboth
RMCC chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
"I grabbed a package of pop-tarts and forced one into the toaster. This was the worst part of being impatient, waiting for the pop-tart to toast. I could always microwave it, but really, four seconds in the microwave seemed ridiculous to me."

PLEASE tell me the Brian Regan reference was deliberate! If not, you need to go here: /watch?vl8kThoZpF_U

Best. Comedian. Ever. The part relevant to your comment comes at the very end of the clip.
Kaysuhdeeyuh chapter 16 . 1/31/2009
;DD Nice.

Just wonderful.

Fantastic.

Give me a moment to come up with some more sarcastic adjectives.

But really though, good job. xD I'm surprised you don't have more than at least 500 reviews.

Eh well that's life.

Update soon... ;B
bford chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
I just read this story today and I think it's great looking forward to more.
l'amour musique chapter 16 . 1/30/2009
I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT UPDATE I WILL MURDER YOU WOMAN!

THIS IS TO ADDICTING

UPDATE OR I WILL HAVE A FUCKIN CORONARY

LOL

JKJK

OOPS-CAPS STILL ON

"but seriously-update, not kidding

i want bella and edward fucking like bunnies in the next chapter"-my brother alex, gotta love him.

UPDATE!
Capricorn75 chapter 16 . 1/29/2009
Oh no. Please don't let Edward's imagination run away with him after hearing Bella say that!
ny88 chapter 16 . 1/29/2009