Reviews for I've Been Looking For You
amymorgan chapter 6 . 1/11/2010
Kegger/chipped tooth story very funny! Good BPOV - thanks!
amymorgan chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
Cute run-in with Bella! (Literally.) Nice momentum.
amymorgan chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
Hahaha. Ver funny final line. Rosalie, smitten. Imagine that!
amymorgan chapter 3 . 1/11/2010
Obsessed. Nice chapter. Liked Jasper's toys. Mine had horses!
amymorgan chapter 2 . 1/11/2010
EPOV all right! *grin*
amymorgan chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Interesting premise. I'm a Geekward fan, so I am reading this as well. Cannot get back on Twilighted since I changed computers! So frustrating...Glad you are posting on FF. Nice first chapter!
MrsZ49 chapter 17 . 12/21/2009
This is a lovely story! I cant wait to see where you take it! I couldnt help but notice the last time you updated this story was back in April and we are now in Dec. Do you still plan on updating the story? Thanks!
nahedt chapter 17 . 10/4/2009
Amazing story. love it. sad that charlie had to die, and edward had to leave to go teach his class, but i hope that everything go's well with bella. can't wait for next chapter.
everrestless chapter 17 . 9/25/2009
a really beautiful story, can't wait to read some more!

looking forward to the rest :)
Amelia Bedelia chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
"Et tu, Bacon?" That was, by far, the best line EVER! HA! :D

Yeah, now you just need to update! :D Can't wait for you to write more - I'm really enjoying this story!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 16 . 9/21/2009
NO! UGH! You did NOT just make Bella unconsciously think about Jacob!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 15 . 9/21/2009
Aw, that's great! Jeez, I really need to stop reading this if I want to finish my homework... AH!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 14 . 9/21/2009
I loved hearing Edward's point of view, especially how helpless he felt when the girls came over and basically pushed him away... so sad!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 13 . 9/21/2009
Aw, man! Charlie died! No! So my guess is Edward goes back with Bella to the funeral and Jake is there... and Edward beats Jacob up, right? Because there's no way you would have Bella and Jacob hooking up again, RIGHT?

Amelia Bedelia chapter 12 . 9/21/2009