Reviews for I've Been Looking For You
JaspersJoy01 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
this is so cute! i really like how emmett and rosealie arent together yet. cant wait for the next chapter. and i am ashamed to say that i could not find the gilmore girls reference.
edwardrocksmysocks chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
I love this story! Keep it going! That Emmett is a sly one! Keep up the great work! I can't wait to read more!
Cristygen chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Ohh I know the GG reference!

“There’s a coffee shop around the corner from where I live that I tend to frequent every morning around 9 am. I couldn’t stop a person from entering this place, nor would I ignore said person if I happened to know him or her.” That's what Loerelai told Max (I think it was him) when he asked her out after a parent/teaching meeting at Rory's school. I love GG. :D

What Emmett did was hot!

Can't wait for more!
TheMissSmith chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
"Wait, date? Who said anything about dating? I just want to meet her."

I'm pretty sure that's the quote from 'Gilmore Girls' it was said by Jess or Logan, can't remember which one though.

If I'm wrong, do I get a seconf chance?

Loved it. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
Kimmie43 chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
Good chapter. Can't say anything about the gilmore girls, because I don't watch it. But I can't wait for next chapter. update soon please.
laibballfan chapter 4 . 7/15/2008
excellent chapter.

gilmore girls reference is the coffee shop hint. it's how max and lorilei started dating. (hehehe)
TheMissSmith chapter 3 . 7/14/2008
Love this story. Can't wait to read more. PLEASE UPDATE ASAP. with cherries on top.
Kimmie43 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
YEAH! I found this on fanfiction. I like fanfiction much better than twilighted. I get to have alerts when there is updates. Please please update soon. I really like this story so far.
hot 101 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Oh your deffinitely heading down the right storyline, this chapter was absolutly brillient!.The way Edward is already obsessed with Bella kinda reminds me of Vampire Edward, but this Edward is much more happy and giddy of course LOL!.And Jasper? well...I'll just leave that be...;).Update soon please.
Cristygen chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
I'm liking the story. He is so desperate to find her, why didn't he think of that? *shakes head*

Can't wait for more!
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
i remember having little crushes like that before, but that was a long time ago. anyway, he obviously likes her alot and i hope he finds her soon.
stavanger1 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
emmet is funny, always so sure of himself. hopefully he can transfer some of that to edward so he's not always so insecure.
stavanger1 chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
i like it. i like that it's in his point of view, it's always better that way! checking the website? good luck to edward.
hot 101 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
WOW! amazing story!.I'm already hooked, and it's only on the second chapter LOL!.Update soon please.
laibballfan chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
excellent start. update soon.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35