Reviews for I've Been Looking For You
Amelia Bedelia chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
Nice! A little stalkerish... it's just a good thing Bella is so attracted to him! :D Oh, and I LOVED the longer chapter!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Aw, that was a great first meeting! :D I just wish these chapters were longer!

Amelia Bedelia chapter 4 . 9/20/2009
YES, Bella's a student! (I hope...) I love the forbidden love stories... :D

Amelia Bedelia chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Aw, Edward's so cute when he was talking to Jasper! And Jasper playing his Civil War version of Barbie! Cute! :D

Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I already love it - plain and simple. :D

Reshall chapter 9 . 9/18/2009
I know, I know. You're sick of me already P Taking care of the unimportant stuff. I think you meant "compliments" rather than "complaints" at the end of EPOV section.

Now for the serious parts, you need to clone yourself. At least 4 clones. One for the geek, one for this, one for your job/school, and one to keep me in line (up to you how you accomplish this last part). More than 4 means more stories. YAY!

Anyways, I should probably go. Need to work on the car then prep for my D&D game tonight.

Crazy as always,

Matt
meeegzielouise chapter 17 . 8/31/2009
AH I cannot beleive we have to wait! this was so good! I've been looking for good fics to read but can't find any gr and when I saw this one I fel in loves! please please finish rezgeek! well no pressure of course, take your time, but you are fantastix! I really really like resident geek too! Can't wait for the next update on that one! I miss reading these! plz plz plz! you got a knack for writing dear :D :D :D :D
rediegirl1 chapter 17 . 8/23/2009
omg that is awesome..plz continue ASAP
dreamzuvedward chapter 2 . 8/1/2009
Ah yes-another of my all-time favorites. The Princess Bride. A quote I use for many an unsuspecting persons is to answer their question,where normally a yes would suffice, with "it's possible, pig". Then I have to sputter the embarrassing explanation of the princess bride movie, which somehow they have never seen,(where the heck were they in 1987, living in a bomb shelter?) but the embarrassment never outweighs the pleasure of the shock on their face when I respond with that. That movie alone is one of the biggest treasure trove of memorable quotes, IMO. True story: at my brother's wedding, I completely humilated myself and blessed he and his wife with "have fun storming the castle" while they were getting into the limo. You could have heard crickets it was so awkwardly quiet. I wanted to explain to anyone in earshot that nearly everytime my brother left my house (we were roomates) with her on a date, I would say that instead of goodbye, so it was nostalgic to me, not sexual. But I figured the least said soonest mended. They both claimed they never heard me say that. I still die of shame.

Enough rambling: as in all of your writing, this story promises to be dazzling! Thanks for an EmPOV.
gossip-bangkok chapter 17 . 7/30/2009
thanks!

Love it...

Can't wait for more!

Awesome work!
Julie2781 chapter 17 . 7/18/2009
I'm really enjoying this story. I hope your able to continue it.
CoralCullen chapter 17 . 7/6/2009
What a fantastic story, i look forward to reading more chapters :)
tinamatiu chapter 17 . 7/5/2009
Hii! i love ur fic. i can't wait to see how it all turns out! thankyou for letting us know it takes you months to update... and that u haven't finished this storey! Look forward to your update... love ur work... be checkin my emails for your updates! x0x0x0x00xx
WannaBeBella13 chapter 17 . 7/4/2009
Man dat was good keep goin! Bu did u makd charlie die! Y? Oh and im gonna start listening 2 ur podcast it sounds interesting. Fanfictions r totally worth talking about! Wish i could do it w/u guys got a ton 2 recommend. Anyway... Update son!
Vegan Vampire chapter 8 . 5/16/2009
OMG! this story is AWSOME! i love rose and em lemons and this one is one of the best of read. i'm a lil sad that charlie died but lik u said he wasn't a big character and i hope this experience brings them closer. i can't wait to see what happens next.
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »