Reviews for Cat and Mouse
amormio11 chapter 6 . 6/26
Animefungirl12 chapter 6 . 7/21/2014
OMG. noooooooo. i will wait forever, beacuse i love the story. to help i suggest you a scene where tadase talk to amu about the newspaper thing. hope that helped. anyways i shall wait.
Animefungirl12 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
whoah. so much fun. cool. lol. this chapter was just so funny. lol. maybe he should run. and lol. dude this entire chapter was just so funny. lol
Animefungirl12 chapter 4 . 7/21/2014
wait. aww wait. i think the rozez were meant for ran from tadase. not ran from kiseki. and lol. i have such a dirty mind. imgaine tadase's mind by wat ikuto said about coming back to bed. lol. also i find it kinda sad that she seemed just like a prize. anyways let the battle begin.
Animefungirl12 chapter 3 . 7/21/2014
ohh i loved this. lol. so funny. and ikuto's punishment was so funny. lol.
Animefungirl12 chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
whoah. i love this. lol. her mother forgot about tadase. lol and lol wedding and ami. lol. im 12 and im not like that. in fact im not that crazy/
Animefungirl12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
ohh i like this story already. lol. i bet he was the one she fell on in the train. was it a train i forgot. anyasy i love the story.
1fairytaillover chapter 5 . 5/21/2013
poor amu chan
1fairytaillover chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
oh how I wish I was amu
1fairytaillover chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
oh ikuto is so evil
1fairytaillover chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
ahahahahahhah i cant believe her mom did that
1fairytaillover chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it
K-the-Queen-of-Typos chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I'd dump Tadase for Ikuto any day. Ikuto knows how to have fun/be romantic with the simplrst things. Tadases all work,no play, and like fuzzylumpkins, "this is my land!" (ppg/ppgz refrence) with Amu.
Shhayy-j11 chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Please continue this story! It's a really great AmuxIkuto fic and I love reading! Oh well, I'll check out your manga while waiting Pleaseeee update.. D: It's been years from what I can see.. ): Gd luck either way and great job (:
beautiful memories chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
So cute and funny! :D OMG, you HAVE to continue!