Reviews for Saving Bella
HeatherLove88 chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Okay. I have to say, I love your stories but when I first started reading this one, unlike the other stories, I didn't like it so much. But as I kept reading, I loved it!
HeatherLove88 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Great story so far :-)
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 25 . 1/31/2012
I liked your story. There was a good plotline and stuff, but I think yu needed to add more details to the story.
Cat181 chapter 24 . 11/28/2011
Love this story
Christina96 chapter 2 . 9/11/2011
great loved your story
Heeyooo chapter 21 . 4/21/2011
AWESOME !
CassieCullen chapter 24 . 11/21/2010
Could you maybe give this too a beta and then repost? I take it that english is your second language? The story is good, the idea is solid, but the grammar makes it difficult to read.

~Cassie
Celene Hudor Midnight chapter 25 . 9/15/2010
Okay, I voted for your Poll. And this story was AMAZING! It was just sooo goooooood! Keep up the awesome writing.
glasgowgirl chapter 24 . 9/12/2010
Just finished your fic, and it was quite enjoyable, although a few things confused me.

1) How did Bella manage to have Isabelle after she was turned, if being a vampire her body cant change, nd how could a human doctor look after her during pregnancy?

2) Where did Bella manage to hide the wolves, and the other vampires?

3) Did Charlie and Renee, know about Bella?

4) Who left the box with Edward?

5) How was Edwards sister still alive 120years later?

Anyways well done...x

ps If you like AU Alice fics, please check out my Deja Vu saga )...
df chapter 24 . 9/11/2010
seriously it is frickin I! not voltri! god damn. and it is happiness not happyness! and what are you like 7? jeez write a story that people can actually understand! and actually make it make sense. and if you have bad grammar, spell check it or beta you duncebag!
eee chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
you need to get your story straight. if the cullens left bella then they wouldnt be ssaying that she left them.
tyrt chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
you have a really good plot and all. but what is really bugging me is 'noshes' its spelled nauseous
lilyhime chapter 21 . 6/9/2010
I just can't believe Edward would date another girl even after Bella "betrayed" them. I mean he did always mention Bella as his true love but never actually broke up with Jamie till now... That seems to be pretty OOC and mean.
Rose Demica chapter 24 . 2/17/2010
aww, loved it, I must say I doubted Bella and Edward getting back together for a bit, but I'm glad they did, and your story was Amazing!
Bookits chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
What happened to the baby?