Reviews for Three Days
karin chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
this really make me laugh

i lov pitxike they are so cute.
Karkiken chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
tehee i love ikexpit they are so

CUTE!

i hope they have more feelings for each other more than they show.

pit is so adorable reading storys likes these so far make my day.
crazyvegimab chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
-dies of laughter- I simply love how you write Roy. He's so amusing. The well part was classic.

Snake has manly tears! XD Brilliant, just brilliant.
OkamixInu chapter 3 . 8/25/2008
Poor poor Link and Toony. Life really isint fair is it? LOL

Ike and Pits married couple arguemants, Zeldas Coffee of Brewed Insanity, Peachs questionable mental state, The boxs funeral (Oh why must the box be buried rather than recycle it? Its like reincarnation! For boxes!),Marth and Roys S&M relationship...? and Wolfs crazy raping spree. Im surprised no one has turned into the next crazy hand!

Great chappie! I await more! Good Luck!
RetiredandDead chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
Haha, Pit and Ike were made for each other xD So is Marth and Roy...but Marth doesn't seem to accept his fate. XD Really funny chapter. I would be snoring on Pit at Snake's box's funeral AND I'd sleeptalk like him too! Oh the joys of sleep talking... (It's not joyous)
crazyvegimab chapter 2 . 8/21/2008
This is now offically my new favorite Brawl story.

I practically died with laughter though out this story. It's just BRILLIANT!

I love your writing style, and how beautifully it flows with the characters personalities. I love how you write them!
yaoilover4lyfe chapter 2 . 8/9/2008
it was great love the joks about ike and pit acting like a married couple too good pit and ike forever
Tearless chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
*raises eyebrow* This is a bit confusing but somehow I'm okay

with it. UPDATE!
RetiredandDead chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Lol, poor Marth! I don't like pineapple either, Marth, so you're not alone. XD Wow, the poor prince is just having a really bad day. Nice chapter 83
OkamixInu chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
Oh my GOD! I died laughing when Peachs “cooking“ tried to eat Link and Link later doing the same. Oh and Wolf saying “sexy wolf“! Poor Marth though, hes gonna be having nightmares on pineapples and the Delphino people. The last part was awesome, Wolf on a raping spree.

Cant wait for the next chappie!
Scarlet Moose chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Tee Hee 'Marth prayed to God, woner how he'd get through these three days of total hell.

God never answered back though.'

xD. I luffed it, meh beta tester buddy! Tis cute! I loves pit xD. He's so innocently cute!
XSilverXGoldXSonataX chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
OMG! So funny! Ike and Pit compared to a married couple? And Roy is so hilarious!

"Sweet! Do these watches have games? I like games!"

"Why do the idiots all say the same thing? No, Roy, they don’t play games. I’m sorry if you like games, but there are no games. It’s just a tracking device.”

“What are we? Animals?”

... That part was my favorite...
Hiroro chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Holy Schizniks I have no idea of the characters but I read this. OO;
RetiredandDead chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
XD THAT WAS HILARIOUS! Pit is way too cute! IkexPit makes me happy. And Poor Marth...Poor Roy. Poor Samus xD Eh I can't wait to see what happens next...IkexPit forever!
Blah chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
O_o wow... can somebody really tell me what this story is about. Y was master hand pairing people up? Someone get back to me on that.