Reviews for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh
vampirelady13 chapter 18 . 7/2
Still think Bella is an idiot I would never let someone treat me like has Bella that is dumb.
vampirelady13 chapter 17 . 7/2
I usually don't read story that are just in Bella s point of view. I like story's were it is both there point of view. So the fact that I am still reading it and very frustrated with Bella is at least something. Not much of Edwards point of view is it.
vampirelady13 chapter 4 . 7/2
Another story were Bella is a horrible daughter to Charlie. She always picks the neglectful piece of carp mother of her. Bella probably doesn't even deserve Charlie
OldieButAGoodie chapter 46 . 5/27
I have really enjoyed this whole story. Not sure if the author will ever read this review but thanks for writing. 3 OBAG
I joined the Twilight party too late to anticipate the release of any of the books (or movies for that matter). But I remember going to the Final Harry Potter Book Release party at OUR local B & N. It was great. and yes, after getting home at 12:30am I read for 4 hours, went to bed and was up by 9am ready to finish it. Good times.
Jasper gave the best gift
I think she is doing well with being friends with edward first building the friendship first
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
If there was ever a time to start Cussin Day it would be to say "Emmett, what the fuck?!" after he was like "we're not gonna rape you."

that's a Cussin Day waiting to happen
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
WHOOPS I'M GONNA READ THIS AGAIN AND BUY EVERY PIN IN THE SHOP NONE OF YOU CAN STOP ME MUAHAHAHAHAHA
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 41 . 10/23/2018
Absolutely loved this story!
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 7/5/2018
Love love love like Bella lives Edward.

Mickey
Guest chapter 33 . 7/1/2018
I wish you had picked a different color. Maroon is so DULL. I think the Scarlett hoodie would be much better-and play to Vampire Canon!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2018
During the "meet Tanya at the wedding scene" in the book, I wished that Bella was ALREADY a vampire so she could tear Tanya into itty bitty vampire pieces and drop the pieces from the wheel wells of the airplanes to Brazil! Wonder how long it would take to retrieve all of them?
Guest chapter 19 . 6/30/2018
ok. this has gone on long enough! I want a KISS, dammit! not a peck or a brush of lips, I WANT a full out opened mouth, tongues a-strokin', breath-stopping KISS. in full technocolor detail. Some hands under the shirt stuff would not come amiss, as well.
Guest chapter 14 . 6/29/2018
Wow! yay for Bella that she knows she has a shot. What, Emmett couldn't have told her on the freakin' phone that Ed/ya were kuput!? Also can't resist the envy I feel (even at this late date) that you got to be in the same vicinity as the cast of Twilight! yum.
5,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »