Reviews for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
I believe I love it. Edward may have feelings for Bella.
NataraGirl chapter 27 . 9/26/2017
reading it for the forth time.. it's just beautiful... the emotions ... wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2017
Very sweet chapter.
Not today chapter 18 . 8/21/2017
Why's this Bella so pathetic though? Holding on to Edward when he's so not clearly over Tanya? You kidding me? No. She should not wait for Edward...I don't think she should go have sex with everyone but for him to ask her to wait... No... Just, no. I'm still curious about what was going on with Angela.
Michelle Law chapter 1 . 8/3/2017
I really loved this story. It warms my heart when I see it in the "Favorite Stories" lists of fanfiction Authors. (it's nice when they like the same stuff I do!)
Jadeeeee chapter 46 . 6/28/2017
There are no words for the way this story makes me feel. I laughed and I cried and I fell in love on this amazingly astounding and astronomically well written masterpiece of a story. I have lost track of how many amazing fanfictions I have read but this is no doubt on the top ten. Thank you for taking us on this journey. You are destined for greatness.
So much love,
-J
P.S. I haven't slept since I started this story, it's literally 5:50 am and I'm still awake
Jadeeeee chapter 5 . 6/27/2017
DAMN IT TANYA!
storiesrmyjam chapter 41 . 6/4/2017
ONE OF THE BEST F'KING STORIES IVE READ I MY LIFE IT MADE ME CRYYY SO BAAAADDDD I LOVE IT THE CHEMISTRY THE COMEDY THE IDEAS ALL JUST TOO PERFECT ! GONNA START THE SEQUEL RIGHT NOW !
Michelle Law chapter 36 . 5/15/2017
another IEWIS pin idea: Dragons or Centaurs and Would you Rather...?
Michelle Law chapter 34 . 5/15/2017
Oh, my GOODNESS. we must share some brain cells! my thoughts immediately went to the Hollywood Bowl when Jasper proposed his "adventure"! The Hollywood sign was my second choice.
Michelle Law chapter 29 . 5/14/2017
"Swap your spit" has to be on the first button. this thing wouldn't let me leave a 2nd review to the last chapter in cast the this first sentence sounds random!
Michelle Law chapter 28 . 5/14/2017
"Swap the spit"!OMG that is priceless. I had to break off there just to post this. 2 thumbs up, Car, two thumbs WAYYY up!
Michelle Law chapter 27 . 5/14/2017
Had to break off reading the chapter to correct you: Rupert Holms did "the Pina Colada song" not Jimmy Buffet. I remember it on the radio all those years ago. I'm sure your other loyal fans have already corrected you, but I couldn't let that one pass. Sorry.
Michelle Law chapter 16 . 5/14/2017
I meant to leave this message a few chapters back after your major SQUEEEE about Comic Con. I know that I am WAAAAAY late to both the Twiverse and it's wonderful fanfiction (I didn't discover Twilight until 2014-I mean, I KNEW it was out there, I'd have to be a hermit not to-and didn't discover fanfiction until somewhere on facebook, someone answered a lament regarding the abrupt non-finish of Midnight Sun, mentioning an author, PA Lassiter (if you haven't accessed her material, run don't walk!) who rewrote all four books, picking up where Midnight Sun left off, in Edward's point of view. I hope you got to talk to Robert. OMG, that first kiss in the Twilight movie HAS to be the best kiss in alllllllllllll moviedom! I'm sorry for sounding like a 15 year old (really embarrassing as I am all of 56! fortunately for me, some ladies in their 60's and 70's like Twilight.) and I KNOW that your Comic Con Squee was almost 10 years ago, but for me it is current events since I just found out about it.
Mona69 chapter 33 . 5/15/2017