Reviews for If Every Word I Said Could Make You Laugh
petmom1213 chapter 26 . 7/5
Love love love like Bella lives Edward.

Mickey
I wish you had picked a different color. Maroon is so DULL. I think the Scarlett hoodie would be much better-and play to Vampire Canon!
During the "meet Tanya at the wedding scene" in the book, I wished that Bella was ALREADY a vampire so she could tear Tanya into itty bitty vampire pieces and drop the pieces from the wheel wells of the airplanes to Brazil! Wonder how long it would take to retrieve all of them?
ok. this has gone on long enough! I want a KISS, dammit! not a peck or a brush of lips, I WANT a full out opened mouth, tongues a-strokin', breath-stopping KISS. in full technocolor detail. Some hands under the shirt stuff would not come amiss, as well.
Wow! yay for Bella that she knows she has a shot. What, Emmett couldn't have told her on the freakin' phone that Ed/ya were kuput!? Also can't resist the envy I feel (even at this late date) that you got to be in the same vicinity as the cast of Twilight! yum.
Emmett needs to be ORDAINED for perform the ceremony or he WILL be INDICTED for impersonating someone who is allowed to MARRY FOLKS!
just realized (and this my second time reading this!) that all the chapter headings are song titles. I could be dumber but I don't know how!
I can see Bella Confessing, just to be Punished by Edward. If nothing else, he'll be paying attention to her, right?
angel- grace 2003 chapter 1 . 6/19
has anyone else realize that the title of the story is from the song Forever off Full House/Fuller House it's Jesse's wedding song
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 34 . 6/19
... these pins are so cheap I'm LOSING IT I may or may not buy every pin several years after they were created.
I WANNA BE GRAPE TOSS 08 CHAMPION
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 19 . 6/11
Me reading this entire fic for the third time, in 2018, eating a string cheese while Friends plays in the backgroundFine literature is my passion."
playme-a-lovesong chapter 16 . 5/9
This is very well written, but I can’t read another chapter of this twisted relationship. I have been in this type of relationship and I can tell you that in real life fuck boys are just that.. fuck boys. They don’t magically change and live out happily ever after with you. A relationship like this is not romantic, it is heart breaking and leaves you questioning your own self worth.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
I believe I love it. Edward may have feelings for Bella.
NataraGirl chapter 27 . 9/26/2017
reading it for the forth time.. it's just beautiful... the emotions ... wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 18 . 9/23/2017