Reviews for Lovely
Sunny chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Great story, I really like your Emmet
But the last part when he's asking her questions and seeing her in the sunlight was exactly like Twilight -it even looks like you used the exact same words (I wouldn't really know since I only read the German version but from what I can tell it's the same).
It would have been nice if you could have made up your own version of that last part and brought in a bit of their characters.
FrostSapphire chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Awesome!
cullenfaan chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I LOVE IT :)
Our Requiem chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Loved it. Such an amazing story. Congrats
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
omg! i love how you used hunger games quotes in here lol. emmett is so awesome, he should really get more facetime :P great job can't wait to read more
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Good story. Just a question, what's with the next three chapters?
Claudschi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Really sweet story! I love it!
soserene93 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow you do a really good job with describing the transformation !
hashtagnofilter chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
mad cute.

good job.

a lil crude. but pretty nice.
Diana Holland chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
I totally love this first chapter! Your writing is good as far as I can tell, I didn't notice any misspelled words or other grammar breaches, and it's intriguing. I can't wait to read more!

Sincerely,

Di
The Capslock Critic chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
wow!
FF Delete Delete chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I thought this was a bit iffy. It wasn't bad, but i think it needs work. Your characterization of Emmett was very nice. I like it. I think that this chapter moved to quickly. Slow down and add details, your story will sound so much better. I really really like this though... it's a good idea. Keep up with it.

Daughter of the moon 0402
Natalie-taliena chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
that WAS lovely... but didn't edward say that it was hard to be within a 10-mile radius of those two for like 10 years? lol xx
breathlessbeauty chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
"From what I could see of her legs, they were gorgeous. I wanted to whistle but couldn’t work up the breath."

haha so emmett :]
IAmNowACheckerboardChick chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Great story! Rosalie and Emmett are so cute! You described everything so well, it was awesome. Keep writing, i loved it.