Reviews for The Fire

hope u update soon
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 5 . 8/5/2008
It's alright. :D
bubbling joy chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
I cant wait until chapter five!please have this be a bxe story and maybe a lxj
LenaCullen chapter 4 . 7/22/2008
Very, good, interesting twist with Jasper leaving Alice. Leslie is an intriguing character, maybe you could develop her a little more?

You could do with checking your punctuation too, the sentences go a bit long without a break. I f someone was reading it out load, they would break the pace of the sentence with possibly taking a breath too early, or too late. (My other profession would have been an english teacher, sorry!)

Other than those two little things, an intriguing story! Looking forward to chapter 5!

x
genisis love chapter 4 . 7/16/2008
YAY Jasper's back! I love it!

genisis love chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
They are gonna get along great!

genisis love chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Yay she has a little sister!

genisis love chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Oh yay! Bella is gonna find them!

twilightaholic92 chapter 4 . 7/14/2008
wah! alice n jasper divorced? well send him to me i'll shag him! lol...aww hurry up and update again! plz! is edward gonna come too? i hope he gets his ass kicked! he left her AGAIN! first in new moon n now! my size 10 will go up his ass n around the corner so far its gonna take 8 doctors and 15 hours to remove it...lmao
Jade's Roses chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
oohh,you could almost call that a cliffy! I love it though! except the part about alice and jasper divorced. I want to cry!
Maximum-Twilight-Ride chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
Poor Jazzy! I still love him though!
Golden Vampire Eyes chapter 4 . 7/13/2008
OH MY CARLISLE! I love your story! I can't believe they divorced! It is crazy!(Good way crazy)! Are Jasper and Bella falling in love? I hope not. I am just not a real fan of Belspar. UPDATE SOON!
fenrir's.little.girl chapter 3 . 7/13/2008
dundun dun! oh my god who is it? its a mystery. i'm gueesing the cullens though? or maybe the werewolves but they'd stink so hm... who could it be? i can't wait to find out! update soon and i'll give you cookies! :)