Reviews for Occupational Hazard
Ghost Reader1996 chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Good job Culumon
Lavenderangel chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was pretty much the most amazing thing ever. I love gen Digimon fics, oh man.
alicelouise'x chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
This was brilliant and hilarious.

Mitsuo Yamaki is one of my favorite people in tamers, and I just loved it.

This made me laugh so hard.

Aaah, Culumon is just simply so cute!
Gaily chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
...poor . the ur story.
LillyGirl310 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This story is sooo funny, poor old Yamaki he must of felt really stupit when his co workers came in and there was no Culumon but when they left he showed up I felt so sorry for him.

I have told my sister to read this story so you should get a review from her as well.

Till Next Time
ReadR chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Lol
TenakuMihara chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
I am quite impressed. This story was genuinely amusing and the characters were spot on. Your writing was good and I saw nothing worth criticizing. Good job.
athenaswings chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
yamaki, you poor thing... XD
Anonomous chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Thats so funny!
Sacred Sakura chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh, God... *laughter*

"Occupational Hazard" indeed... :D
Circeus chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
That left me in complete tears. And the bit about Napoleon and Josephine? Killer.
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Poor Yamaki! That was almost like something out of Abbott and Costello... poor Lou getting frightened out of his wits and Bud not seeing anything... and I've always found Culumon kind of annoying. Not bad, though... hey, at least Yamaki gave up those cigarettes!
Salamon2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
cute idea, and creative. This is another good example of your excellent writing abilities, only this time centered on the comical genre.

Salamon2
Arcynic chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
Oh man...this story was priceless. Culumon and Yamaki are the ultimate odd couple. xD Seriously, this is a wonderfully lighthearted read.
Bunny chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Iya! I ADORE this story! So so so cute! _ So so so cute! Yamaki is my favorite Digimon character ever!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »