Reviews for Different in the Dark
Angel of Friendship chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
This was written beautifully. Takeru and Hikari are cute but these two are cuter together for some reason. Probably because they can provide more of a balance. I loved that. Miyako's ideal is good and it sure describes Takeru well. I can't imagine Miyako laughing about things with Ken. He's too shy and they didn't interact much as for Daisuke, yes they can laugh about things but they'd kill each other
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
OMG! So cute! So romantic! There's just not enough Miyakeru on fanfiction to satisfy someone, and this was just... absolutely adorable! I loved every minute of it! *squealing fangirl fest*
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Well...well that was just adorable.

But i do feel that the digimon got forgotten mid-way through...not that it's anything out of the ordinary :D
Ireth-Tasartir chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Cute, very cute. I really like the ending, but that sentence is a little confusing. After hiding there should be a comma, and also after them. ...Hiding, from anyone who would bother the, a boy and a girl kissing in the rain...

Anyways, I never really liked TK, and just now I decided to write a story about him. It has one sided Hikari-Takeru, but basically it is Takeru and a OOC. Anyways, it's more than fluff, more action.

Your story is the second one I read about this, and I'm really pleased. Keep it up.

Ireth.
Mizu Tenshi Aichaku chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
wow! how sweet! I never knew Miyakeru (not sure if thats the right pairing title) could be so kawaii! Keep writing. D
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Sweet... I think my favorite part was their noise-making on the stairs, though.
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
Aw ! So cute, it's hard to find stoires like these, GO MIYAKERU/TAKEYAKO *dancie*!
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
*meeps* That was absolutely adorable! I've never really even thought of that pairing, but it's so cute, ya know? *grins and adds to favs*
Morbidity chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
Gah! That was so good! I loved the ending, it was so sweet. I really like the idea, with the lights going out and proving just how different things can really be in the dark .
Anyway, keep up the good work.
-Morbidity
Karatepenguin chapter 1 . 10/18/2003
Awsome!

I've read this before, but realized I didn't review it!

I'm really more of a Kouyako fan, and really hope you right more of those, but anything with Miyako in it pleases me!

Tk is pretty cool, when Kari's not around.

EVIL KARI!

Excuse me.

You rock my socks!

Wong means King
Eden's pseudonym chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
One of the best Miyakeru/Takeyako fics out there. Though there seem to be less than about 10 of them on , it's still not only a small compliment. Hope to see more digimon (hopefully Miyakeru!) fics from you _

Bye
pk-master1010 chapter 1 . 11/9/2002
great job! Miyakeru is one of the best couples!
Seine chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Nice... I like them as friends and a coulpe, even though I prefere Kenyako.
R. Controversy chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
Good job! Takeyako is always nice, and this is a very original plot.

RobotMasterDusty gives it a-

10/10
Lunarian chapter 1 . 4/18/2002
I read this awhile ago and I coulda sworn I reviewed it... Oh well.

This story was the best miyakeru story out there at its time, and did much to show the "light" so to speak, of this pairing. Definitely a great plotted one-shot, which is thankfully a decent length as well.

Between this, and lowriders one, I plan to try my own hand at a miyakeru. I doubt it will be any comparable to this... but well... anything is better then nothing eh?

I think your best line was Ichijouji Ken V 4.0, that was great.