Reviews for Lost and Torn
Parnita chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
ByaIchi forever! Thank you for the wonderful story!
Bt i wud like to know more, like is hichigo & Ichi finally finding balance, rukia sequel of joys when seeing ByaIchi together! 3
aizen getting his ass whipped!
gummibear chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
Awww why did you make it end? Still love the story. You make the best stories with these two characters which happen to be my favorite pairing. Love all your ichigo and byakuya stories but this one had a different flavour to it. It was a good change. Can't really explain it. Just keep writing
Kilandra Iosis chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Loved the story, I didn't want it to end! Very nicely written, and handled, and I loved that it dabbled in darkness, cause I think too many people are afraid to go there!
Dreams0f3li chapter 11 . 2/12/2013
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh its over
Dreams0f3li chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
What byakuya can be sweet D8
Mishiko Shinsei chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
"I won't be finishing the gardening."

So simple a phrase, but it seems to be full of such metaphor.

He won't be finishing the gardening because he has other things more important to do like prepre for the war.

He won't be finishing the gardening because that's not in his nature to do something so calmly self-reflective.

He won't be finishing the gardening because it wasn't something he actually chose to do or would ever choose to do.

He won't be finishing the gardening because his true spirit isn't soothed but such inactivity, but is really ajitated.

He won't be finishing the gardening because he's found himself again.

This is actually my second (or third?) time reading this story and I still l love it just as much as the first time.

Thanks for sharing!

- 'Ko
Kuscena1245 chapter 11 . 9/19/2012
So beautiful. Love it.
duchesscarml chapter 8 . 8/31/2012
BEST CHAPTER! ...Okay, so far, but YAY!
WereBunny87 chapter 11 . 4/18/2012
I loved this! Great job!
emobunny4eva chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
Im really surprised that this story doesn't have lots of reviews its awesome. So full of drama, romance and fluffiness!
lara5170 chapter 11 . 9/22/2011
I found this story today and I read all 11 chapters non-stop.I

noticed that the story had already been completed in '08 & I don't know what if it's proper to leave multiple reviews for a finished story or a single review at the end. When I first began to read this story,I had intended to leave multiple reviews but,I found myself unable to stop reading the story until I'd finished reading it entirely. This was great, I only wish there was more.
gladrialgolean chapter 11 . 7/1/2011
I kind of expected Hichigo to comment during this chapter and be his usual sarcastic self... Love it!
osweetie246 chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
CREEPY

i start reading that fluffy scene with Ichigo and Byakuya, and 'sound the bugle' comes on on my computer. in case you don't know, it's a sad, slow tune. so when i realize that i'm like O-O"

i love this story! so cute! not to mention the grammar is a whole lot better than most... C:
Glorilian chapter 11 . 6/8/2011
Really, really nice... I like it. )
shiro to kuro chapter 11 . 7/25/2010
this was nice i liked it really much, though a longer lemon at the end would have been perfect but that dosent matter, i really liked it XD