Reviews for Fate of Light and Dark
crossmeetsarrows chapter 24 . 5/18/2010
You do know that you have a lot of many grammatical errors, am I right? I'm just informing you that you need a beta-reader since you don't place the correct punctuation marks, many misspelled words, and...yeah, incorrect grammar. I'm just tolerating your story because I like your plot and by the way, Naruto's father is Minato Namikaze. Namikaze not Uzumaki, the Uzumaki is Naruto's mother. One more thing, I read lemon...but your story has too much of it already, it's too predictable.
crossmeetsarrows chapter 14 . 5/18/2010
yay! there's also KakaIru!
crossmeetsarrows chapter 9 . 5/18/2010
Who is Iruka's boyfriend?
Emoprincess98 chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
omg funny story love it
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
It's a start
sher162252 chapter 42 . 9/28/2009
OMG, this is a great story.. I can't wait for the next chapter.. Thank u for writing this :D :D :D
A Single Fragile Rose chapter 42 . 9/26/2009
ramennoodles-O.o chapter 42 . 8/29/2009
luvit update soon please!
RandomPerson205 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
Oh yeah i forgot nice work on this chapie Naruto seems evil! hehehehe
RandomPerson205 chapter 3 . 8/25/2009
how the hell can someone figure out that another person is a vampire just by kissing his neck! thats just a bit teny tiny LAME! duh anyway nice

Queen brat chapter 41 . 7/24/2009
greetings will u be posting a new chapter soon...
skyinthenightslove chapter 41 . 7/4/2009
poor sai, poor lee, wasnt kiba human and turned vampire because of pregnancy? can they claim that they wanted to do that? will they be exiled for a year or two until sasuke is crowned, then have him excuse them? will sasukes mom freak out about naruto being kidnaped? can sasuke get everyones attention onto naruto being kidnaped enough to have sai and lee over looked until lee is better and they have enough to save them? will the girl show up confident, then meet sasukes twins? will she try to hurt them? will naruto regain consiousness and attack her to defend his kids? poor naruto.
abarai-kun chapter 40 . 6/17/2009
is there going to be more? There has to be more! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

I really love this story so I am begging you.. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASEE UPDATE SOON!
yuukiluna chapter 23 . 6/11/2009