Reviews for Coffee?
Hazel chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Honestly? I think it's great! You got them all! Very well done! Now, chapter 2!
Jessie Colfer chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Totally epic and cute
Jessie Colfer chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
Totally epic and cute
risa zugva chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
you write them so near the show that i love it :) to bad you didn't do one after suzie died second time
xPhoenix0Returnx chapter 7 . 1/18/2011
Oh, Ianto and Owen...lol. I did love this. Especially this last one. Seeing Ianto and Owen banter is hilarious.

I love the way you write-these drabbles made homework easier to take and definitely made my day better. :D

Ouch, I just saw the "Last Updated" date...erm, would it be too much to hope for more? Haha, lovely ficlet though! 3
Hallana chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Sigh, 14 months without an update. Taking this off my "watch" list now.
a.little.bit.welsh chapter 7 . 7/2/2009
Fantastic!

Hope the move went well and hope to read more from you soon!
saintchimes chapter 7 . 9/22/2008
just...but...and...HOW ARE YOU SO AWESOME? This is the most amazing story. You've just ruined all other torchwood fics for me. I've been spoilt early and now I'll just have to wait, all sad and small, for you to update. ]
charming2drew chapter 7 . 9/6/2008
Wow.

This is good.

I really like it!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Ianto always knows what to say
gaia-x-goddess chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
It wasn't bad...I like the way Ianto is so...calm about Owen being horrible to him, it's almost funny in a sad way.

X
Yanca chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Great, love your way of describing the relationships in the team :)
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
aw, adorable! and good luck with the moving.
crimsonpuddle chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
Oh, no, I thought this one was brilliant! Anyway, I've been reading through these, and I love them! They're brilliant, and this one's one of my favourites!

Update soon please!
iolah chapter 7 . 9/5/2008
What do you mean not great? I loved this so much! It seems exactly how Owen and Ianto would interact after Owen died and then came back. Fantastic! Please update soon!