Reviews for Amnesia Revised!
Montydog131 chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Just found this - I know it's been some time, but I wish you would update as John was the best thing about that movie!
Samara13 chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
I love this story!

I think we've got the same vision.
sckraut12 chapter 3 . 5/6/2010
please continue the story
MDarKspIrIt chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
After a long vacation away from this site, I'm glad to find some new fics like yours. Hope I'll read more soon about John's encounter with the rest of his family.
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
i love this chapter _ even though it's short it shows clearly how one of them feels, i hope you'll update soon again.
Little Miss Bump chapter 3 . 8/8/2008
I feel so sorry for poor John. It's not his fault that he's got amnesia, and it's obviously upsetting him. I hope he starts to remember his family again soon! Please update ASAP!
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
wow you're rewrithing it! that's great! man it has been way too long before i checked this out _ it sounds like another awesome story you're writing _ (oh and you probably don't know, but it's seyin800, i changed my author name)
thundever1 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Great chaps, very sad poor John having to remember that great characterizations and interactions, please update soon.
Little Miss Bump chapter 2 . 7/12/2008
Aw! Poor Johnny! What a terrible memory, I'd hate to have amnesia and only remember the bad bits like that! This was a really good chapter, and I'm glad that you are showing the clean-up operation back on the island. In the film, it was a bit wierd that everything returned to normal so quickly after disaster. I'm really enjoying this story so far, do keep going!
Little Miss Bump chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh no! Poor John, and poor Tracy family! What are they gonna do now that he's forgotten who they are? This is so exciting, you've just gotta keep it up! Can't wait for your next update to see what will happen! A great first chapter!