Reviews for Firefly
jessi chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Great story!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I actually thought you had Zuko perfectly in character. And I'm starting to like Zutara way more than the canon couples. And that's saying something! XD
Lyoness of Avalon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Pretty cute. I liked the descriptions of the fire and the sunrise.
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Zutara won my heart a LONG time ago. The ending for Avatar was really bad, and the fact that we never found Zuko's mom made me extremely ticked off. I liked this story a lot! It was really good, and it had a touch of teasing between Zuko and Katara, which I think should ALWAYS be there. Meep!
Gray-Rain Skies chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I AM A CRAZY ZUTARA FAN, RAWR!

This. Was. Epic. Oh my goodness, campfires, heart-to-hearts, and forgiveness all rolled into one? AMAZING. I love you, Courtney dear. You totally gave the prompt I sent you life. It was incredible. And Zuko was totally Zuko, I don't know what you're talking about. I mean, seriously: "However, the only response the fire bender had offered her was a lifted eyebrow and curious frown–saying, without speaking, ‘you’ve never seen fire bending’?" LOVE. LOVE LOVE LOVE. ZUKO!

You amaze me, Courtney. I'm definitely going to make you that extra special avatar fic once Zutara Week's over. Wonderful, wonderful job.

P.S. Love how you threw Hakoda into the mix. And then ending line filled me with much glee.

[[SUKI]]