Reviews for Going, Going, Gone
Katydid43 chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
nice... very L/L. Enjoyed it muchly
Amanda Kitswell chapter 5 . 11/11/2008
Wow, all that waiting on my part finally paid off. I believe this is one of my favorite Gilmore Girls fics every. You did a superb job tying everything together, and your characterization was impeccable. The bantering between Lorelai and Rory, or Luke and Lorelai, was so great that I could almost see and hear them in my head. It was nearly perfect. Just a typo in the first chapter, but nothing too terrible. Just reread the last, like... five paragraphs of chapter one and you'll know what I'm talking about.

Good luck with all future endeavors in the M rating world, if you decide to go there. And continue you awesomeness with the lower ratings as long as you can!

Amanda Ruth
R. M. Jackson chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Yay! You finally posted the last chapter. :D I'm so proud of you and your first try at smut. You're awesome. I loved the ending.

I can't wait for more of your updates. I hope you have more time to write during your fall break!
Copop chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
That was so nice.

I loved it :) All those baseball metaphors are really dirty :P

Thanks for writing this story :)
gilmorefanforever chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
Adorable. Ah-freaking-dorable. I LOVE it. Baseball is really the dirtiest sport ever. Glad you took advantage of that.

And although I have less than no experience with smut, I can tell you you did it (it's an unintentional pun! *giggles*) very well. Sounded natural. Well, at least I think it did.

Amazing work, Java!
chants chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Gotta love baseball metaphores. Great finish. I liked it a lot.
SookieEricObsessed chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Update?
Cora Indigo chapter 4 . 9/6/2008
Great job. I love the story so far! I am in need of a prompt update.
Schuyler Lola chapter 4 . 8/28/2008
JAVA'S WRITING M-RATED STUFF. WOW. THE WORLD MAY BE COMING TO AN END. WHICH IS WHY THIS IS IN ALL CAPS.

Ahem. I'll chill now. But damn, girl, this is getting good. And very interesting. I hope your muse wakes back up.
serenitymeimei chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
This fic is awesome so far! The Rory/Luke bits are adorable, and the L/L is AMAZING! Can't wait for more, hun... :D
Talia Taylor chapter 4 . 7/30/2008
Good chapter, can't wait for the next part.

Talia Taylor
Guitar Hero chapter 4 . 7/29/2008
Please, go on, the story is quite intriguing.
Lukeistheone chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
what is rory's problem anyway? Can she be that upset that lorelai might like luke. selfish. great chapter though. update soon :)
R. M. Jackson chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
“I’m trying to make it easy for you to hit. If I didn’t, all I would hear for the next hour is how hard the game is. Then you’d start whining about how I have to take your shoes and your outfit into consideration, and you just feel so inadequate because you can’t hit the baseball and Barry can’t do his job. Then you’ll tell me this story about how Barry feels unloved, unappreciated, and lonely, and all he wanted to do was his job.”

“That’s quite a point you make. It was slightly embellished for your own selfish purposes, but you have a point with the rest of it,” she said, raising her eyebrows. “That was a little creepy.”

*dies* That was my favorite part next to the "who has bigger boobs" comment to Luke. I love ranting Luke. And I can't wait for the next chapter.
J.Stone chapter 4 . 7/26/2008