Reviews for She Only Steals Diamonds
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2012
Aaaand here you fall into the pit that most Dana-haters do, thinking that your opinion of her is how Terry feels about her. Terry NEVER wanted to break up with her in the show. Max never thought he should. You're projecting onto the characters, making them your mouthpieces, instead of actually trying to show your ideas while remaining faithful to the actual characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Right off the bat, this fic messes up the actual character dynamics from the series. Chelsea was never Max's best friend. Dana never even hinted that she thought Terry should quit his job, just that he should cut back on the (objectively unreasonable) hours and not always make it his priority. Max always took Dana's side when she and Terry were on the rocks, because she agreed with Dana's points about Terry neglecting her.

Frankly, your interpretation of the characters is so "flexible" as to turn them into different characters. And if you can't even get their ages right, what makes you think that this is more true to the characters than what actually happened in the show?
Fatal Mars chapter 14 . 8/2/2010
Superb job I enjoyed Max being catwoman. Wonderful title by the way. I checked out the playlist and 2 songs caught my ear which is shocking since I have a very peculiar music taste. I really enjoyed the innuendo the most I think!
dispatcher652 chapter 14 . 3/7/2009
Great story.
bubbles'cute chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
bubbles1711 has changed her name to bubbles'cute
bubbles1711 chapter 13 . 2/5/2009
THE END!

Darnit! I was hoping for some more drama, but I liked it!
bubbles1711 chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
A H:*( Poor Terry *Cough* I mean Batman.
bubbles1711 chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
*GASP*! So this is why Max became Catwoman, she wanted to knock some sense into "Batboy". Hehe
bubbles1711 chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
Catwoman's got a crush on Batman...hehe I remember the episode of batman when selena kyle had a crush on Batman. Love it!
bubbles1711 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
It's Blade's fault! She keeps putting a whole lot of stuff into Dana's head. I like it though, it adds the whole "Drama" vibe.!.!.!
bubbles1711 chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Dana's pretty smart, she impressed me in this chapter.
bubbles1711 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Terry doesn't think that he's good enough for Max and Max doesn't think that she's good enough for Terry. Lol I am loving this!
bubbles1711 chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Oh you did make a story for this! Yay! I have too start reading the description boxes. lol
Miravisu chapter 13 . 12/23/2008
I'd have to concur with previous commentents, that overall the story was good, but it felt a bit rushed here and there when it comes to plot and how characters interact. As the banter and interaction between Terry and Max fun to read, but at times it just felt things went to fast.
Wistful Dread chapter 13 . 9/19/2008
I really liked the story... until the end of chapter 9. At that point, it just started to feel rushed. So much so that I constantly caught myself actually SKIMMING parts and feeling no guilt for it. What would have been a crescendo in this fic was effectively reduced to the intial denouement. Where you should have really got the interest drawn in you instead made the reader feel like nothing from that point on mattered. And it did show. Prior to Ch9, the stroy was well-written and thought out. Afterword it was, again, rushed.

Don't get me wrong, Chapter 1-8(.9) I loved. But the fic ended up like the Titanic. Good precedence, well structured, looks great, and took off wonderfully. But those few iceburgs could have been averted had you just taken your time.

Never worry about how often you update, if that was the case. This is . There are fics that have months in between updates. A good author is not bound by time restrains, but by standards of quality.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »