Reviews for Something Still Worth Fighting For
hitsukarin4lyf chapter 16 . 12/7/2012
i love this i really want to read the next chapter!
HikariMustang25 chapter 3 . 11/19/2012
good
Chaosdevil16 chapter 3 . 8/11/2012
Just as a reminder yoruichi was a captain but defected with urahara I think you are thinking of soi fon
YaoiIsMyAddiction chapter 16 . 9/14/2011
UPDATE! PLEASE! UPDATE!
Fiona2108 chapter 16 . 9/7/2011
i LOVED this story! i felt so bad for karin and toushiro :( but there so cute together! i cant wait for the next chapter, i hope you update soon! :D
SilverStar TomBoy chapter 16 . 6/12/2011
i want to know wat happens next. plx update soon

~SilverStar~
DG Veil chapter 16 . 7/13/2010
i luved it update soon plz!
yank chapter 16 . 4/25/2010
wow.., great fic., loved it so much..., i really hope you'll update it soon..,
KazeNoSakura chapter 16 . 2/18/2010
The chapter was very nicely put. I liked how you wrote it and it's some of the kinkiest shit I have ever read so far. Though I had to laugh at some of the comparison (e.g. sheath). Don't know why, but I thought it was hilarious. I think I'm just weird that way. Anyways, loved the chapter and I've got a few ideas of what could happen and such, but I'm going to leave it up to you. If you actually write down what I have in mind, that would be cool. Anyways, loved the chapter, keep up the awesome work you do! I absolutely love your talent and wish I could write like you.
KazeNoSakura chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
Poor Rukia. I'm glad that she's alright, though. As for Karin, I wonder what the hell the meeting was about. Hmm... I supposed a trip to the finally chapter will empty this curiosity. Good chapter, like the rest. .
KazeNoSakura chapter 14 . 2/18/2010
Wow, just when you think it can't get anymore drastic and shocking-like, you come out of nowhere and (pardon my phrasing here) pull something like this out of your ass. Man, your ideas never cease to amaze me and your writing, like I have said many times, is awesome! I gotta finish this!
KazeNoSakura chapter 13 . 2/18/2010
Hahaha! Typical Mastumoto scene. She always barges in at the wrong time. XD Anyways, this chapter was a good read. Keep it up!
KazeNoSakura chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
Yet another emotional chapter. Very nicely put. I can't imagine how it feels like to be raped but I do know that it's very traumatizing. Poor girl. Loved the chapter and i liked how you incorporated the song into here, even if it was only a few lines.
KazeNoSakura chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
Wow, that was emotional. I feel so sorry for the both of them, but more Karin than Toushirou. Don't get me wrong, it must have been painful for him, but what about her? I'd feel the same as her. Besides, she's here and Momo isn't. I know it's hard to move on, but moving on doesn't mean forget about her/him, unless he/she was a jerk. And for once, I actually felt sorry for Hinamori. I don't really like her, but she went through hell. Although I do have to remember that she betrayed everyone for her precious Aizen. Anyways, amazing chapter. Loved every bit of it!
KazeNoSakura chapter 10 . 2/18/2010
Wow, this was shocking. I mean, wow... But all in all, it was very informative and quite cool if I do say so myself. I say that you did an excellent job with this chapter and thought that the flashback with the meeting was a great idea. . Splendid work!