Reviews for The Monocle
Pii chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
LOOOOOL! xDDD

no wonder why he just appeared at night- the whole time after school's home he just tried to put the monocle! xDDD
A Midsummer Night's Dreams chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Ahahahaha...at least lightened my mood a 's depressing when you can't find a complete, interesting and over all nice fic to read.
Patcher chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I almost chocked on my mooncake reading this XD Really hilarious and I love it! X]
Renkin-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Hahaha EPIC WIN XD
llamaglamasama chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
Lol. You're right, I imagine a monocle would be hard to put on for someone that's never used it before, especially if it was made for someone bigger than you.
ami-chan - the frenchie chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
First fic read! :D

Poor Kaito... Guess being a super cool magician takes some practice, huh?
silverfire113 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
ha

it does make you wonder...
HermioneXHaibara chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
lol,That was funny,After 3 hours,It fell out again_

That Kid is killing me from laughing XD

*faves*

-HermioneXHaibara
11 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
hahaha, monocle issues.

you supposedly raise your eyebrow, put it in under the bone and let your eyebrow drop back down to keep it in place. however i don't think asians have such prominent..er..eyebrow bones?

i find KID's monocle kind of odd, because it has that extra bit that goes over his nose, and the string is dangling freely (usually it should be attached to your clothes, so that in case it falls, it doesn't get lost. you'd think KID of all people would need that:P)
anaime7 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
lol, to think kaito has problems with his monocle. Very original!
Solera chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
LOL! That was funny!~

Yeah wonder how Kid's monocle doesn't fall off XD
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Pst, it's superglue...no really, how else does he do all those flips with it?
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh thats so funny! I was just thinking about that more than 3 minutes ago! HAha how funny!

~BxH
Mitsuhiko2 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Stupid monocle... lol

You rock!
Topazled Hannah chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
XD Awesome. And very you.

:heart:

P

~TH-K (I always sign my reviews)