Reviews for When the Moon Cries
That was deep and so beutifully written. Thank you so much I am tear bending right now!
fire lord zuko chapter 1 . 1/31
Who ever wrote this story I'd like to burn them alive
The Ebony Assassin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
sad ending Please make him live again
CinaBina chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
awww that was so sad but rly good
zukobeast1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
this story was soo well-done. it did what a good story should do: it made the reader feel something. as much as i love the zutara fluff, this was a refreshing change and everyone was so in character. this was truly great
ValiantArcher chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I liked the analogy you drew between Jet and Zuko, with regards to Katara's trust, and also having it foreshadow the end. I also liked how you noted that Zuko hadn't run to safety immediately, because he was afraid of drawing the Fire Nation soldiers with him-the exact opposite of what Katara had thought. I hadn't really considered the idea of Katara worrying about Zuko being gone, but not because she cared about him. It was an unexpected perspective, but it was in character for Katara. Katara's struggle was believable and nicely done. The last few lines were poignant and a good end. Nice job with the story. :)
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Oh man...(wipes tear) that was SO sad...
kusachi-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
so sad..i got teary-eyed..
arizony chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Excellent story. Not entirely canon, but still good. You have caught something about Zuko that too many writers, especially those who ship Zutara, don't understand. Zuko's humanity and his sense of honor. Excellent job.
Artemis-M chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww... :(

That was really good. I wish there could be a follow up.
watergal23 chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
ooh i like this a lot

your description is great

i could picture it all in my head

good job
MEADTWIGS chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
*Jaw drops* ZUKO. NO! Come. On. No kiss?
Jokers Sanity chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
wow that was an amazing story

im adding it to my favorites

cant wait for your next work
RKC chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow. Uh...Wow. Definitely not what I was expecting. Great read none the less but still...Wow. If that's your first story on here, I think I'll add you to alert to see what else you come out with.
wakingfire chapter 1 . 7/12/2008