Reviews for Girl Talk
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
oh, good opening. i really like this. thanks for the read.
wsxokn chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
I like.
tripwatcher2 chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Yep, got a Neal fetish too! Actually mine's kind of a Neal on a horse fetish so this chapter was REALLY GOOD! LOL!
ReaderinthePNW chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
I thought that these were really well done! Can't wait to check out your other work, absolutely lovely!
messer victo chapter 6 . 8/13/2009
i love this kind of story please write more PLZ!
paikaia chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
This story is incredibly funny and well-written. It's definitely a breath of fresh air compared to all the angsty woe is me Tin Man stories.

Also, I have to make a guess on Dr. Heightmeyer; I believe she's from SG:A.
GT Spuddie chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
I have just discovered the great world of Tin Man and am currently reading anything and everything I can get my hands on. Imagine my surprise when I spotted my name in your fic!

Great job so far, and keep it up!

Spuddie.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 6 . 11/17/2008
You're really creative. I have a younger sister and I can relate to a lot of what you wrote. Good job and please update soon.
All The Pretty Horses chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
That was hysterical! I absolutely loved it and I feel the same way about bras most of the time.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
...I've actually had a very similar conversation with a friend of mine about a push-up.

Hilarious and oh so true.
Susangel chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Loved it!I can definetly imagine Az going through all this!

Hope you update soon!
The Underground Duchess chapter 5 . 11/9/2008
Keep up the good work. This is one of the best Tin Man fictions I've ever read. (The pants are chasing me! Why would that be a bad dream?)
pikinanou chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
very nice! im also a fervent tin man luver! wish i could have a Cain plushie :D
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 6 . 11/9/2008
Checklist is very Az like. "Symbol of my right to sill be alive and standing at her sister and mother’s side? Check." Love that description of the emerald.
Onora chapter 6 . 11/8/2008
LOL! That was great. I loved the closet "Pastel, pastel, pastel, leather" doesn't every woman's closet look that way? ;) Just another day in the O.Z.

I must admit it reminded me of one of those credit card commericals.

Pastel dress: 500 Ozian dollars