Reviews for The Raven and the Lion
HowAboutForever chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
this story is great and i'm not the only one saying that you should continue this it's been too long since you updated!
soraya.s chapter 2 . 8/21/2010
Luna and Hermione are so sweet and peaceful together. I love it!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
I don't know why, but i was melting as i was reading your story...

Update soon!
Avid Fan chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I love Luna/Hermione. Please write more soon.
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 2/11/2009
i like this story... but i have to say i am willing to wait for it if it means you update one of your other stories first )
youn2731 chapter 2 . 11/25/2008
Please update soon.
random-randomize chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Beyond all doubts and misplacement, I'd said that you have made a very well progress.

This story is relaxing and it makes you think. Not like all others which rushed everything and popped things out, taking things for granted, you list it. Good pace, good characterization, and relevance was showed in every chapter appeared.

My only wish is that for you to continue this kind of pace, whether it will become a thriller scene, a romantic comedy that one at a time sort of thing, or perhaps a simple drama with a spice of adventure. Your techniques are developing, I can tell it by reading forbidden magic. And this certainly screaming prospect just by the first two chapters.

You are the puppeteer, you own it, and you can pull the string in the direction you wish for.
chris789 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
update

well writen and add some lemon between the lion and raven
Icefire25 chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Great story,update soon!
Courtlynn D chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
AWW! Very beautiful. I would absolutely LOVE it if you continued this story please!
Warstock-Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Oh I will stuck by this story as much as I did with Forbidden Magic, you made one happy reader here, although an Hermione Luna story never occured in my mind, I can,t wait to read it although I'm also loving your other stories :D

Farewell for now