Reviews for Just add Brass
K chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Interesting story line, I hope you decide to update and contiune on with the story.
red123rum chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
thank you. I love this story. Looking forward to the next chapter.
TessTrueHeart chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
Please keep trying, I really like this story and hope you can find your muse. I will wait as long as you need me to so I can read and review for you.
sdbeth chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
Thanks for writing. I am glad that you are hoping to finish the stories.

Beth
My Kate chapter 15 . 7/26/2011
it was great to see an update from you in my inbox...loved the "clumsy" interaction between Gil and Sara, just symptomatic of their relationship...this issue with Brenda is a sad situation, hope Sara will do what she has to - and that Gil will support her decision...short or not, great update and can't wait for more...thanks for not abandoning this story...looking forward to more when you have time...
littleweb chapter 14 . 9/23/2010
more please
gsrlvr4eva87 chapter 14 . 9/13/2010
aww. . .id like to see how they deal with the Brenda situation & what Sara does. id also like to see how u finally get sara & gil 2gether & some more interaction between the whole gang & jim/sara/laura interaction! plz update if u have the time available.

Thanx

Tracy
sdbeth chapter 14 . 9/1/2010
Thanks for the chapter. If you go with the new family thing, Laura would have to be the mother, Sara a sister. Her arguments were valid about why not to do it, but I'm sure it could work.

Beth
gsrlover1 chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
I say move past it. I'd like to see Sara with Gil and the two of them have a child. Maybe let Catherine have her, she has Lindsey as a sister then, and a built in babysitter.
Kammiie chapter 14 . 8/22/2010
Good chap :) Looking forward to the GSR :) hope u can update soon this is a really good story :)
toothchick chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
I think that Sara would be good for Brenda.
gsrfan34 chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
Great chapter!
mcsip3 chapter 14 . 8/21/2010
So happy to see this story again. Good work. Will be very happy to see some GSR. Take care.
sgrfan chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
good chapter. I'm glad you picked the story back up. I was enjoying reading it.
2222.nolongerinuse.2222 chapter 13 . 8/20/2010
i love this fic. it's really great and the writing is wonderful and great storyline. more gsr alot more gsr! please update as soon as possible, thanks