Reviews for Brighter Discontent
thebee265 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Well done! I believe you captured Rosalie personality wonderfully along with Edward's
Snikerdoodles chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really liked this, it definatley had a darker tone coming from it, being that its Rosalie's POV. I like how this fits in with the story when Rose wears the green dress, that gave me a good laugh. Great writing :)
sholtsclaw698 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
you did great!
SecretsAndExcuses chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
wow, usually i don't like one shots from other POV's but this one was great! i understand the situation alot more now :)

thanks!

Zara xx
Dil9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
enjoyed it. You've got Rosalie's thoughts right. well done
Fliberty chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
This is really good. We don't get enough Rose POVs in stories generally.
roon0 chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
I really enjoyed this it was wonderful to read.
x.Sarahbeara.x chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Niice .I love seeing Rosalie's POV

Its really very interesting and very well writin and one of the better storys i have read

Great!

p.s i got the hint when edward tells rose that "green isnt her colour" and then dhe goes to the carnival in HEATWAVE wearing a "green summer dress" so cool lol!

loved it!
Re chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Nice to see Rose's pov.

Taylor.Erin.Leigh chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Amazing, I wouldn't be suprised if you were secretly Stephenie Meyer. :-D Your such a great writer. I'm thinking about writing my own fanfiction soon, and if I do, I will definitely use your writing to help me.

Marvelous!

xx
Runs-at-dawn chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
You did great.
TheSagaLover chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I thought that was extremely great. I've never, and I mean never, read a story that truely captured the essence of Rose or Rosalie, as this one has. Great job.
VallieValVal chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
You did really really well with Roses POV, no-one could do a better version! Please keep writing!
moniquecullen chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
You have such an insight into Mrs. Meyers characters, it is amazing! It seems as though you know them. I have yet to read anything n your stories that seems out of character for any of them.
joayla chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
this chapter was fantastic ! great to see Roses point of veiw so well written !