Reviews for Brighter Discontent
pft chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Aww. Poor Rose. It totally makes sense that she would be upset. I loved how you talked about how Bella is Alice's new best friend. Poor Rosalie must feel like she's being replaced.

You covered so much ground so smoothly! It's like you know everything.

You could do a term paper on that. There is so much useful information. But it's arranged so well! You're a great writer.

And the clever bits at the end? PAH!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
That was really great. I feel like you captured Rosalie's thoughts and feelings really well. Her whole personality and attitude towards Bella makes sense now. This story even shed some new light on Bella, herself.
singsongsung chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
I didn't read Heatwave - I'm not very into EB fic - but this was really good nonetheless. I love anything written from Rosalie's point of view regarding Edward, and this was the perfect mixture of realization, angst, and just a bit of humour thrown in. Great job!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
oh, that's so terribly sad! it was perfect. i think you gathered rosalie's sadness and resentfulness perfectly. and it is so well-written! this is a wonderful counterpart to the other story. you seem to do well with every single POV you have tried. you have a great mind to capture twilight!

thank you!
Dancing Cullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
excillent!
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Oh this was so enlightening! Great perspective and insight for Rosalie's character!
tinkerbella87 chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
i believe you touched rosalie's pov very well mad props!
RevesCasses chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
One word: Wow. As simple as that. It's nice to feel from Rose's POV sometimes. I always liked her anyways. I knew there was something more beneath her arrogant and vain attitude. I like how you wrote this. Hopefully write a few more?
Britt01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Wow - I'm so glad you wrote this. It shows a lot more of Rose's views, and I like her interaction with Edward. Her views on all of the opportunities that Bella has now, compared to what Rose had available to her in her human past,I'd never thought of. No wonder she has so much trouble with all of it. It goes a lot deeper than just the "jealous of the human taking the spotlight away" theory most people write.
coco chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hey,

just saying that i think this is real good, very rosalie.

props man.

peace

x
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Ahahaha, I thought it was great! Ahahah... ah, Edward. :D

Nice work.
Belle Flor chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Fantastic! You have captured Rosalie brilliantly.
PainteroftheHeart chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
That was really good. I read the one in Jasper's POV and that turned out really nicely also. You could pull off anyone's POV I think... I'd love to see something in Emmett's POV, you don't see much of him around. Or maybe you do and I'm just oblivious. :) Either way, keep writing!

~Painter
breathlessbeauty chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
this was the best story of rosalie's thoughts on bella that i've read.

especially the ending, it kept her personality.
Edward-is-hunky chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
wo

i understand the dress comment now

wo

i really like how u write rosalie

very mature but still with the air of a teenager
73 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »