Reviews for Brighter Discontent
Panda Slippers chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
A job very well done!
ChieriAn9eL chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Great job doing Rosalie's point of view. I loved the sort of making up/bonding moment between her and Edward. He's annoyed that she was so rude, but he sees where she's coming from. You're right on the similarities... they are essentially very different people, but they do struggle with what they are alot.

“Rosalie? You have to stop that. ” he crooned. His sing-song tone was mocking me. “ Green was never your colour,” - heh..brothers...
Dana-Fire chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I really liked seeing things from Rosalies POV. It as sort-of an eye opener. Nicely done :)
Tess Lecter chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was fantastic! You got her character perfectly!
paper.creations chapter 1 . 7/26/2008

That was really good. Like, really, really good.

It was perfectly Rosalie.

It was wonderful!

Bella1111 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I'm sad for her. You did a god job capturing Rosalie's inner struggles. When all you've been known for is your looks, having anyone threaten to usurp your position can be staggeringly painful and disorienting. Not to mention the jealousy over Bella's humanity. Poor Rose.
Cullenwannabe chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. I think that you have explained Rosalie's thoughts perfectly. Not just for Heatwave, but Twilight as well. Well done.
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, you caught the essence of Rosalie perfectly. BRAVO!
Eve Royal chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow... Edward was funny. Swagger? Oh, dear. What has Bella done to him?

I liked this. I think you got Rose pretty well. And I liked how you compared Edward to Rosalie, because it's true. And I think, if it was switched; if it was Emmett instead of Bella, and if Rose had the reading-of-the-minds ability instead of Edward, Edward would be acting a lot like Rose is. Maybe worse, if he didn't have Bella. You know?

TwilightStarLaughter chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was very good and I'm positive that you represented Rosalie very well! OK now I'm off to reading the update for Heatwave...
juliet233 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was really, really great. You did a truly amazing job of writing Rosalie's POV.
flowerknight chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
are you sure you're not stephenie meyer disguised as a fan? hm.. i'm starting to have my doubts.. no, seriously
O.C.D.ObsessiveCullenDisorder chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
I really like your version of Rosalie! She's appropriately jealous but then you also wrote in that she was going to try to make an effort. I don't believe that Rose is just a nasty witch... she MUST have some redeeming qualities buried under the resentment and hate. I like that you tried to explain why she feels that way. You are perhaps one of my favorite fanfic writers out there!
IOnlyReadFanfic chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
i loved it!
runaway xo chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
You did Rosalie's POV perfectly :) You made her vain yet understanding. It was all very believeable! Amazing job!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »