Reviews for Brighter Discontent
bettingonalice123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wowsers. Normally people would start posting their favorite little snippets of the story in here, but if I did that, it would have to be every line, every word.

Though I always knew how Rosalie felt, I've never seen it put so potently into words.

Incredible job!
VanHRH chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Do you even know how wonderful you are? Seriously I just love your stories and this little one shot from Roses POV based on the last chapter of 'Heatwave' is amazing. Great Job! I love how you captured Rose.

Also I love that we had a bit info on what might be going on in the next chapter of 'Heatwave'! YEAH!
jesslikescoffee chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I liked it a lot! I think you really captured the essence of Rosalie. A lot of people see her as a cold-hearted bitch, and I'm glad you were able to portray her as something different.
montana addison chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
wow! i dont think i could have seen anything better writen in rosalies point of view! i mean thta was trully...rosalie! your a miraculous writer! please never stop1! haha
caz15th chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow! You nailed her exactly! I can't believe how well you know Rosalie, especially when in some ways, she's one of the most difficult characters to second guess and understand. You don't even have the guide of her thoughts to help you *grins* Anyway, that was amazing!
07aku chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Wow. That was awesome. I've never read a Rosalie POV story before, but I think you captured her character really well.
Amanda.In.Tx chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
Loved it! I think you captured Rose's POV really well. )
Lunatic Lorenzio chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
persinally i think you did very well, and i liked your explanation of her actions, i think its very to character :) and i also must say, i really like these little one shots you do, and jasper is now my new favourite from your stories, but by favourite i mean apart from edward and alice, but he's just so lovely and loveable, and its good, cos you don't get alot of him in the books which i think is a CRIME! especially if he's like the way you write him. :D
Potterfriendz chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
You did a wonderful job writing in Rose's POV. I really liked it. Rose's feelings were captured brilliantly. Excellent chapter!
isabellsah cullen chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
WOW! That was absolutley riviting! I couldnt stop it was so captivating and beautiful in a bittersweet kind of way...mesmerising! GREAT JOB!
edwardcullansbuffy chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
you did a great job on rose! thanks for your stories!
BellsNWhistles4Edward chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
wow. I think that that was one of your better chapters Ruby. I loved the internal debate and how thorough you were with it. I have to admit that internal debate is one of my favorite things to read as it accomplishes characterization so efficiently. You did a fabulous job here in this chapter. I feel that I know Rose's character that much more by reading your work.

The one thing I might have done differently, is to give more clue as to the volume and style of speech with Edward and Rosalie's dialog. That wasn't as clear to me as it could have been.

Overall, I REALLY enjoyed this! Thanks for writing it.
AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
perfect rosalie pov! amazing! wonderful! i loved it. you should write more like that... and you really got edward and rosalie's relationship down.
electrictwizist chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
It's sounded completely in character. Good job!
ky93 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
oh man

i thought it was great!

that's exactly how i picture rosalie's thoughts!
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »