Reviews for Brighter Discontent
Lanelle Corr chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
wow. that was almost too perfect for words. you really understand Rosalie and exactly how she feels about Bella. i thoroughly enjoyed it.
yerosmyhero chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Heatwave? Sweet!

Lol, loved the one-shot. I thought you captured Rosalie's thoughts and personality perfectly. I thought it was great.

And I loved Edward admitting to wanting Bella to be a vampire. I love every single time he says it - I don't think he says it enought, but *sigh* that's Edward...

Great one-shot!

yerosmyhero
LittleStarThingys chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow, that was amazing. I loved seeing into her heart like that. :-)
HimeoftheWest chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow! This was great. You captured rosalie's personality and everything perfectly. I loved the way you showed her feelings in that way. You should write more of these one-shots their really good. :)
rockin roxxy chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
That was AWESOME! You are such a TALENTED writer!
JSTEW chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You know, I never really liked Rose all that much in the beginning.(Twilight)But when looking at things in her point of view, it all makes sense.I really liked this.
hot 101 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
You did an amazing job with Rosalie's POV!.Great one-shot, very insightfull!.
bug2001 chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Loved this! I always enjoy reading other points of view. I liked the comments she made towards the end, about Edward gaining more of a swagger lately because of Bella. :) I also loved how he pointed out her obvious jealously by telling her green was never her color. :) Great one-shot!
Elentari vamp chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Beautifully written.

A few typos here and there though. In the line HIs usual graceful gait and gained more swagger, should it be had instead of and?

I loved this story as much as i have loved each chapter of Heatwave!
Gracious Meadow chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved it! i really did. I honestly don't now how you do it. How you're able to write this stuff so perfectly. How old are you? I hope Stephanie Meyer reads your story one day maybe she already has?
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I think you pegged Rosalie dead on. I like that you had her work through what she was feeling. I'm glad Edward didn't yell and threaten her. Good job.
nothingleft chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
ah! I always feel so bad for Rosalie! I think you got it just right! And I can't wait for the next chapter of Heatwave! ;P
Nostalgicmiss chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow that was very Rosalie, you portrayed her well and almost made her true emotions make more sense, I think it would apply perfectly to the Rose in twilight too.

I really enjoy your story and I love that you have the little extracts that explain things from others perspective.

I commend you for your awesome writing and your story telling ability, you do it very well.

-L-Nostalgicmiss-