Reviews for Gym Leader Series 1Night Spirits
Jiyle chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Nice, though I expected Morty to be an adult like in the anime and was surprised when it mentioned his parents.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Wow. Beautifully written. Possibly the best story I've read about Morty's past.
connor chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
i think this is wonderfull and exciting, it kept me on the end of my seat. could you tell me how to submit work?
fuzzychi05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
This was great! Now we know why Morty likes ghosts.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Murcrow, a bad omen.

When your dead, I can imagine getting bored happens easy, no wonder they spend so much time doing such lame jokes.

Dark and ghost pokemon are opposing elements.

But it is not to take their souls, it is to offer them comfort, and ease their passing.

Like people think Absol causes the disasters he warns about.

Longer and better than your job with the good Lt.

Most would just have Morty met a ghost type and have that be it.

This story gives a reason for Morty's empathy for ghost types.
Y2Jen chapter 1 . 3/13/2003
OOhh! Interesting story, that is really cool. A nice ending to a sad tale.
296384 chapter 1 . 12/24/2002
This is sooo sad... But it's got a happy end, so to all you people that want to see Morty dead, nyah! P
shadowphantomness chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Yay! Morty! I love morty! *Sighs happily* Great fic! Check out mine too, pretty please?
Shimohi Inferno Tiger chapter 1 . 11/10/2002
Tiger of the Fire: Hello! Good story. Maybe it's becouse supernatural stuff seems interesting to me.

Yami Amanda (a charactor I made up): Why is that thing looking at me like that? * a pikachu gives Yami Amanda a look on it's face that says 'You'r doomed'*

Tiger of the Fire: Watch out! * the pikachu shocks Yami Amanda, she falls to the ground*

Yami Amanda: Why did that happen?

Amanda (this is a Yu-gi-oh version of myself): Maybe it doesn't like being called a 'thing'.

Tiger of the Fire: That's right now I need to take Yami Amanda to the nearest hospatal, see ya. Bye!
Corrector9Yui chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
*blinks away tears* Oh My Goodness! Wow! That was so sad and beautiful! Morty is my favorite trainer, and this is now officially going on my favorite stories list...
TLOZLink5 chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
Dude, these are really good! Are you ever going to finish the series?
Ilex the Elder chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
I can't believe that I didn't review this. I liked the whole dark Pokemon-death concept. I hope you continue this series - I like it!
Morbane chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Cool... a little sentimental, but some neat ideas about Pokemon & death. Go Murkrow! I think we can draw our own conclusions about how much Morty remembered... :)
Nekona chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
Woah! Poor Morty...that was really good!
Joey Clover chapter 1 . 2/3/2002