Reviews for The Burger Competition Love story
pikaree1 chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
Cool yet stupid expression, huh? Oh, the hilarity of it all! XD And he actually fell for it!
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Awww cute story but I was looking forward to them recreating the burger scene. Also, how come the parents cane back?
pikaree1 chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
Huh? I don't know if I should laugh, cry, or stare at Kouichi dumbly… I mean, DUDE! Like Kouji said before, your jokes aren't funny!
pikaree1 chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
Ouran reference…?
pikaree1 chapter 3 . 1/13/2015
*punches out new character* Don't mess with the awesomeness that is Takumi, KID.
CC chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
My cousin doesn't like cake.
Pandamoniam chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Pwah ha ha! Agunimon in school... Classic.
RileyleFae chapter 7 . 9/8/2010
I agree with Kouji and whats going on with Mr/Mrs kanbara?
RileyleFae chapter 6 . 9/8/2010
WHAT!Nooooooooooo whats going on? Why are they leaving?
RileyleFae chapter 5 . 9/8/2010
OMG! Poor Takky! And Nu-uh Kouichi is married to me!
ambiekinz chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Haha, great ending. Zoe finally realized Takuy aisn't gay! Boy...That took a while O_O;

I'll be sure to check out your next fic, see ya :)
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Nice ending! I'll be looking for ur next fic.
dingcs chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
Haha, Aww that was so sweet. I really liked your story, you did a fantastical job on it _. Though the woman in the KT group thing made her cover alot obvious. Haha. The ending Takumi was cute. :3 Over all, this was a great story. I'll be looking forward to your new one. Check ya out laterz :)
blackandblood chapter 9 . 8/22/2009
i love happy endings. _ and now kouji's going to have reporters following him -_-; good story by the way. laterz
TheMaudlinEffect chapter 8 . 8/1/2009
LOL! Kouji the cat!

And "What's gonna happen"!

One small thing: Try to write Koji as 'Kouji' since the actual pronounciation is like that!

UpDaTe.