Reviews for It's a Jedi Thing You Wouldn't Understand
MMJade chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
One of my all-time favorite fics. I read it over and over, and laugh every time. :) You're a brilliant writer.
Lilarcor chapter 9 . 2/1/2012
By the stars!

It was kriffing hilarious!
ScarecrowMax chapter 9 . 8/29/2011
loved loved loved the story! I think Han and Leia are going to be scarred from that experience in the roof. I am a huge Luke/Mara fan, I cried so hard when she died in Sacrifice.
O.verP.owered chapter 9 . 7/20/2011
Cracky ficky lulz XD
Galaxy 2 chapter 9 . 11/25/2010
Imma need some new trousers after that. Luke, that lucky bastard
AgiVega chapter 9 . 10/16/2009
That was simply bloody hilarious! I laughed out loud at several points, thanks for writing this story, it was a delight to read! :)
Deja Vu chapter 8 . 7/11/2009
Mwahahaha. Just-mwahahaha.
Jasaa chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
You had unusual idea for it, there isnt really fanfics where Luke is under the influence of drugs (this is first i have seen so far).. that made this story quite interesting . I was really doubting that this could be good fiction when I read summary, but you suprised me. Story had moments that made me really laugh.. Luke and Han's actions in first chapter and their "discussion" on the roof, Luke's determination to carry out his mission, his thoughts about Han and Leia's "betray" and his discussion with bartender.

You were right in chapter 8 it ended too abruptly and it was kinda annoying to wait for next chapter, if i had been you I wouldnt have cutted it off at all, but that doesnt really matter anymore.

Thanks for good story. :)
QuixoticQuest chapter 2 . 7/5/2009
Oh, wow, that is really hilarious. Nice. Ha, ha. _
red-tenko chapter 9 . 6/28/2009
aww! sweet ending (and sexy! as per usual)

I loved this fic, so much fun to read. I'm glad you finished it, keep up the great stories!
Forever-Luke chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
I got to say that this chapter was the funniest chapter I have read in a while, love the bar scene.

I'm afraid I don't have the sense of humour that is required to find the other chapters funny, very sorry. :(

Still a great read though. :)

I hope I didn't offend, it wasn't your story, it was just me.
Jacyl chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
Nice story I cant wait to read rest 2 chapters.

“You didn’t tell me you had a karaoke machine!”

That sentence made my day.
red-tenko chapter 7 . 6/16/2009
I love immature Luke. Comedy gold, keep it up!
Shi Feng Huang chapter 7 . 6/15/2009
Glad to see this updated! And kinda glad Luke was not naked while executing that song. Hope Mara doesn't give him much grief about his little performance.
Madwoman in the TARDIS chapter 6 . 6/9/2009
Hysterical. Curses on you: no warning that this chapter might cause laughter. And I had that song in my head at work today.