Reviews for Dystopia
IsleKeelya chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Wow, this story pairs very well with Quotidian, by Firefly.
CaitlinXcowz chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
Hm, it was different, but I rather enjoyed it. A little more explaining needs to be done, for I am not quite sure what is going on. Other than that, keep writing. I am excited to read what happens next.
bitter monotony chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
I have to admit, that was the most mind-warping experience I have ever read about. Kudos to you!
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Are you going to write for this? THAT WOULD BE GREAT! But can you explain to me what happened? I got confused at the end. Did Temari wake up twice?
rhea chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
oh i think this story is sexy but i want more...
LISTEN SWEATY chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Interesting! I like the way this started out! I can't wait to read more of it! Good luck with it
Dovekie chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
This was great. Alot better than most the stuff on here. The first chapter already has me wanting to read more. My favorite part is probably the fact that you drop subtle hints as to what is going on yet at the same time keep the reader guessing. Anyways, please update soon. This fic has potential.
DDoomWriter chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
M tastes like a god story coming up!

Hurry, I want to read it!

XD
HI chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Well, I have an account but I'm too lazy to sign in but...I love this fic! Update! I want to read this great piece of Temari Hidan fiction.
Symbol of Insanity chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Wow!

I...I...LOVED IT! XD

I got goosebumps reading this...I love it! My favorite part is:

"I only like you," Hidan drawled, "because you speak my language."

That was chilling and exciting in a hot way. It was really original, because you know, people generally stick to the same plot in most Temari/Hidan fics, so I give *you* points for creativity.

I have a question though, whats *really* is going on, is this all part of Temari's imagination or is it Hidan's?

I'm so confused and I love it! XD

Your next chapter better answer my questions or else! (kidding)
TheCorpseGarden chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Zoe em ge! I really enjoyed this, and, if you're planning to continue this (I damn well hope u r) UPDATE ASAP!

Excellent writing and looking forward to reading more from you

-Heaven