Reviews for 3 times to the left then 3 times to the right
Kamikashi chapter 3 . 9/26/2019
"NYPD *ROFL-Copter* approaching"
oh God, this was perfect. A nice, sweet ending as the cherry on top to a sundae of hilarity; Mac's self-flagellation was absolute gold!
Well done!
tiCocoChanelle chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I love, it's sweet and very good!
bloodorangeandvanillaicecream chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
It's awesome! I really love it! 3333333333333
Kat's in the cradle chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
What an interesting story! I really enjoyed this story. I liked how it was from Mac's perspective, and I'm certainly glad it had such a happy, fluffy ending! ]
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
:O that was awsome your such a great writer :D
rocksmacked chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
That's funny... I love it! Oh, yeah Mac really get stuck with tell something with her! Oh, finally! Mac kiss her! Thanks sharing! that's cute!
marianne chapter 3 . 11/17/2009
Oh, that was funny. Thanks for sharing.
xfirefly9x chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
Love this! :D
FanWoman18 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
loved your story and btw if i had it my way Mac and Stella would already be togeether. but i can't wait for more of your work.
theslytherinprincess23 chapter 3 . 5/15/2009
I love it! It is so cute and I love that you keep repeating the coffee thing, FUNNY! Keep it up!
napafun chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
wow good one with coffee lol
pepperonyschueberry chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
OMG! that has to be one of my favorite fanfics, you should totally write some more.
autumngold chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Very cute story! I kept waiting for Mac to stir his coffee differently, but I liked how you showed how he didn't have to change who he was because Stella loves him anyway! Thanks so much for writing this great Mac/Stella story!
Nisa-chan666 chapter 3 . 9/18/2008
Yay! I' so glad I'm not the only one who thinks these two should be together (I've only just started watching CSI:NY). A really good fanfic, and definitely not how I'd imagine Mac to go about confessing his feelings.
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 3 . 8/5/2008
Sorry for taking so long to review this, but I really enjoyed it! This was a great story, and I'm sorry that it's over now.

I loved all of Mac's thoughts, they were incredibly funny! I was laughing as he searches for Stella, 'Office? Surprisingly she hadn’t materialised out of thin air in the 2 minutes Mac had been away from the office', and 'Smiling at his own brilliantness he strode triumphantly into the staff room', and him listening to Stella's conversation with Lindsay was hysterical!

And Mac's 'spontaneousness', wow, I wasn't expecting that much from him! Loved how everyone suddenly realised they had somewhere else to be, and Lindsay's "Well, love is unpredictable"!

And I loved the ending, with him still drinking the coffee in the same way, but knowing that it didn't actually matter, and Stella's "You're so predictable...But I wouldn't have you any other way".