Reviews for 3 times to the left then 3 times to the right
bubble-rouge08 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Hey. I like this. I can surely imagine Mac like this.

Just one thing, after two-three times, the description about "Mac's coffee" got a little redundant.
chrysalis escapist chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Oh, I enjoyed this so much, and there were so many bits I liked, I'll have to try and pick the cream of the crop :)

Really liked the way you showed Mac's excellent shape, and I loved how he thought he has to tell her before his caffeine high wears off (it's all about the coffee :)) Loved how he tries the office a second time, and that listing also gave a great sense of his urgency. And when he checks the staff room and she isn't in there, his thoughts took the words right out of my mouth :). Such an excellent idea to have him overhear that conversation and his thoughts interspersing it, brilliant! I was pretty sure who Lindsay had in mind, but still I couldn't shut myself up over Stella's and his reaction to it :D And then Flack interrupting, and Mac not being able to listen, wonderful! Really loved how you continue Mac's thoughts throughout this, and especially how he 'overcomes' his not knowing what to say :) Really liked that practically all the lab had been involved some way.

And I loved how you return to the beginning, with his arriving before the shift, and drinking his coffee the same way etc., because in truth he didn't have to change, he just had to tell her :) :) Thanks for a beautiful fic, looking forward to more from you!
Bonasera chapter 3 . 7/19/2008
aww soo sweet chapter) loved it )
shawdoo chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
Fantastic ending to a fantastic story! I'm sad to see it end. I'm glad you'll be writing more soon though.
IveGotGameFAn chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
*SQUEAL!*

That was soo good! I LOVED this story, and I can't wait to read your next one.

I definitely liked the part where Mac could hear Stella and Lindsay's conversation. And Mac's first kiss with Stella...whoa! I didn't expect him to do something like that in front of everyone, but it was pretty cool (and spontaneous! haha)

All in all, this story was fantastic!
lily moonlight chapter 3 . 7/18/2008
I'm sorry this is the final chapter, because I've enjoyed this so much, but I'm really looking forward now to your next story!

This was fantastic chapter, really good! So funny and so sweet. I love the sense of humour you tell the story with, right from the beginning as Mac runs up the stairs without any effort :) And how he check wher she might be, and his little sarcastic comment to himself about the office, 'Office? Surprisingly she hadn’t materialised out of thin air in the 2 minutes Mac had been away from the office.'

Poor Mac as he's listening to Lindsay! That was great, so well set-up. I loved how Lindsay told Stella what she had seen and noticed about them, and how she is a hopeless romantic :) And then Flack! I just love how you've written MAc with his silent thoughts, they're just so funny! And I was laughing out loud at the number of people that seem to have suddenly appeared from nowhere as he prepares to tell Stella XD

I loved the moment they kissed, of course :) And all the funny extra bits you put in such as 'detective curly' and 'detective hotness' - have to agree with you there ;) And on Mac's toned chest XD

The end was fantastic, a nice jump forward in time, and I liked the twist that Mac still has his coffee the way he wants it. Brillian. Can't wait for more :)
chrysalis escapist chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
Well, the tea doesn't seem to have worked for long :) I must admit I'm glad too that her date didn't work out, and I loved the bit where he doesn't know what the case was about because he could only think of her. And what a moment when she brushes aginst him! Loved the concern in her voice when he tries to tell her (and I facepalmed myself over what he says then :)), and asking if there was anything else, as if she's expecting something! That was a brilliant idea with Danny and the scarf, and also very sweet with the unknown couple in the rain. I loved the 'And coffee doesn’t count!' and that he says himself exactly how he drinks his coffee. And I loved that Stella texted him wondering where he is :)

Looking forward to the conclusion!
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 2 . 7/14/2008
I really loved this chapter, it was very funny, I love this perspective of Mac!

I especially liked the section with Stella talking to him, and his thoughts interspersed through the dialogue, 'I don’t actually know as I have spent the last 16 minutes trying to decide how I would tell you I am in love with you'. And his complete failure to tell her how he feels, and that 'Idiot', fantastic! XD

It was quite sad too, with his thoughts about what he wishes he could say or do, compounded by how easily Danny apparently manages to be spontaneous, and the couple in the rain while he's alone with his thoughts.

I'm really looking forward to Mac being spontaneous!
IveGotGameFAn chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Spontaneous Mac? I can't wait to see that...

This chapter was so cute. I was so rooting for Mac when he was going to tell Stella, but you crushed me when he told her about being away on Wednesday. :( haha...

The little bit with the couple in the rain was really good. It definitely showed Mac what he is missing. I hope he does something about it!

Keep up the good work. I can't wait to read more!
Lost in New York chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
Oh poor Mac.. He really needs to take some action;D A double shift? Oh my God, that was so funny:D Hilarious, romantic and somehow a little bit sad chapter. I like it very much:)
shawdoo chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I'm glad Stella's date didn't go well. Hopefully Mac won't chicken out again and he will actually spill his feelings. Awesome chapter!
lily moonlight chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
I loved this! It was so nice and funny, and bittersweet :) You have Mac just perfectly, I love how you write him, and how you write his thoghts in such complete contrast to what he says - that was brilliant and worked so effectively, for both humour, but also for poignancy. This line was really funny, 'Feeling an unnerving sense of glee Mac tried to contain the fact he was pleased his best friend had had a rubbish night, “Oh, why not?”' I could so picture Mac doing that, and then the italics as he talks to himself, genius :D Your comic timing with the lines was excellent, using the short sentences and then that one 'idiot' as he tells her he will be away Wednesday XD And then again, the line about wanting to be with her followed by 'no' and Stella's 'right' and telling him to drink his coffee.

Loved the little scene with Danny and the scarf draped over his arm, and his comments to Mac. And I loved your descriptions of the weather matching Mac's mood. Brilliant finish too, i'm hanging on for your next chapter!
IsBreaLiomCSI-NY chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
Geat start for the story, it's very well written and interesting. I can't wait to read more. :D
Lost in New York chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
I liked this! It was funny and Mac was.. well Mac:) He is so predictable. He just needs to have the courage to make a move:D
Blue Shadowdancer chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Really liked this, a great portrait of Mac, with the way that he runs along routine most of the time, with very set habits such as the stirring of the coffee. I liked the way he was annoyed that in her heels Stella was taller than him :D

And I also liked how you showed his frustration about his lack of spontaneity, and his dark thoughts about her date, 'he would probably be taking her scuba diving or jumping off a building due to Stella’s apparent love of all things spontaneous', also him slamming his head down on his desk!

Nice ending of the chapter, too. Looking forward to the next part!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »