Reviews for The Science of Love & Hate
hopelessromantic chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
didn't think this pairing could work, but you were able to do it! kudos! rukia harem forever!
sobela chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
aw just when things where getting good :'(

o well ty for a good story.
sobela chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
yay Mayuri did not kill Renji and stuff him into a jar!

lol u had me going there for a lil well still this story is great. :D
sobela chapter 6 . 8/8/2011
Well even though Renji got him self killed this is still a good story just a little sad but all the same great job :)
sobela chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
this is a good story so far :D
Anynymys1 chapter 8 . 11/29/2009
Your story is original and well thought out. Thus I am now a fan of MayorixRukia.

It can be done!

Thanks for writing this.
Siraun chapter 8 . 7/30/2009
Ah, no lemonade... but it was still good.
JazkaStar chapter 8 . 2/14/2009
Ooh...crack pairings. I've never read any MayuriXRukia and never even thought of the pairing. I'd gone to look up and see what people wrote about him and came across this. Interesting.

Maybe you should do a sequel? Not sure what about...but...something...

JazkaStar
NotaPunk chapter 8 . 2/4/2009
Does this mean Nemu is going to have a mommy! YAY! I wonder what he looks like? Great job!
kitti0cat chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
kya!

Mayuri&rukia?

i never thought about that!

wayy i cant wait 4 ichi to came.. is he existe in the story?
ItachiIsDeidaras chapter 6 . 11/5/2008
sick Byakuya on her! lol
Sweet Scrifice chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Sorry for not reviewing! But the story is getting better! Is Renji really dead? His death was kind of suddenly O_o Mayuri is getting really touchy hehe can't wait to read a kissing scene! I was wondering what's the timeline of the story, is it before soul society arc or after? Anyway good job writing this fic! Update soon please!
rockstar1093 chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
aw... how sad Renji died! Poor Rukia... although how will Mayuri get away with killing Renji? He is, after all, a vice captain
the maiden of the black moon chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
well mayuri never gets the love he wants well good fic keep it up
Page-Mistress chapter 5 . 10/8/2008
Mayuri wants to kill Renji now, doesn't he?