Reviews for Blue Blurr
Lithium223 chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is so sweet. i cant stop smiling from how cute blue and blurr are
hopebringer92 chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
great fic ;) could you make a sequel, plese? :D
RainbowFang chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Made me smile. Great!
MuderBurger chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
LUV IT!
Eternally Deleted chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Bad bad Blurr. Blue is in for a lucky time ain't he? Hehe it was awesome!
Dvana chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
NOM. Absolutely nothing helpful to say. Zip. Zilch. You make my fangirl heart happy with this; I love these characters, and together they are more awesome. Maybe I'd have something more coherent for ya if I wasn't sleepy. Thanks for sharing! Tis a wonderful note to sleep on.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Excellent pairing! I'd really love a second chapter...
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Good job getting these two together. I've only seen one other story that paired them, which is a shame because, to me, they are a natural couple.

"There were few who could do that, mostly because he spoke so fast..." This confused me into thinking Bluestreak was listening to Blurr's past mission. Bluestreak is understandable when he talks, he just talks a lot. Blurr is hard to understand because he talks very quickly and his words run together.

Nice story, short and sweet.
Lament of Meow chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
I luffs this story-so much.

It's so cute and adorable and I NEVER would have thought of these two together until you wrote this. And now that you have, it makes so much sense! Here's hoping you might abused by another one of these bunnies. :D
EnVyS pEt NeKo2 chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
This was so CUTE x3 And a new adorable pairing too, I love it!
Ksiezniczka chapter 1 . 7/10/2008
Thanks for writing this out - it was so cute. I've always thought the two would make a nice match, but shockingly enough no one ever does it. (Of course, I'm guilty of that too... eheheh...)
Cat in the web chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I like it! I never thought of this two as a pair, but they make a fine pair.
kitkat chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Blurr was so cute!
Saberfrost chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
m Interesting I would like to see the after gate guarding please! -looks hopeful- Good job so far!
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
-cackles- like I said, it was really good.