Reviews for The Luckiest Survivors In History
BubbiGurl23 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Thats Beautiful! hehhe :D
la saboteuse chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Ha-ha-ha, very nice, very nice.

:D

Steal his virtue when he's not looking...lol

c:

I LOVE THIS STORY!

Faving... ;D

Jade
RiverGold chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Nice. Except the picture bit. that was just weird.
Words-To-Choke-Upon chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh my god that was hilarious! Isn't it creepy that I am always saying "My mind is a very scary place" I just loved the "You'll Have to give into me sometime" thing and when she said that she would steal his virtue when he wasn't looking lol
alisa231 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
Oh my Edward! This was hilarious! One of the best oneshots I've read. D
Caotico Lasair chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
This is such a funny story. I especially loved the part where she thought he thought she was going to steal his virtue when he wasn't looking. That was funny.
kooshie chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Ahh this was a funny lighter one. Good antidote for the heartache I got from The Truth About Heaven. Even though it's not the sad touching self-sacrificing type of love theme like in TTAH, it's awesome all the same coz you wrote Edward and Bella so much in character that this could have been fitted into the original books. And I absolutely love light-hearted cheerful playful Edward! Lol. I mean, who doesn't?
bitemeplease235 chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
i laughed so hard!
Queen of True Love chapter 1 . 11/18/2008
ah! i loved this! MAN THAT WAS CLASSIC GIRL! yopu should get more of this to happen!
Oxygen.and.Cucumber chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Haha, loved it!
nerdify chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Aww! That was so cool! Hilarious! Fluffy! Awesome!
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
I gotta say, Bella's probably got THE worst luck of any person in the world, apart from the other people on the plane...
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »